2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this woman a lot - not intimidated by Mason and comes right back at him putting him straight. She is IN.

CM - doesn't want - also wasting time to draw out selection

#3290. Female. Sounds older. Hardship - sole caretaker of 88 yr old mother with dementia. Has help, now daily. Would have to put mother in a home or send her to Illinois if chosen.

ah! Thats sad. She is the sole care giver of 88 year old mother that has dementia. She would have to put her in nursing home.

3290: when I got the notice I did email the court. I have an 80 year old mother with dementia. I have a girl that comes in but I would have to put my mom in a nursing home.

HHJP: ma'am we are not going to let you put your mother in a nursing home.

Mr. George? No questions.

Mr. Mason? No questions. (I could hear him say that! )

HHJP: any objection to excusing? Excused.

Juror 3290 - hardship? Sole responsible caretaker of 88 year old mother with dementia. Would have to send her mother to a nursing home or back to Illinois. HHJP - not going to ask you to do that. Sole caretaker? No one else? No. She will be excused.

3290 woman

hardship, sole caretaker of 88 yo mom with dementia

excused for cause

#3290 Sole responsible caretaker of mother with dimentia. Has power of attorney over mother...Excused..

Taking care of an elderly mother with dementia< now THAT's hardship. Good judge.

Did we catch what type of therapist this lady is? Mental or Physical? If mental, that could be why mason doesn't want her.

Tell you what, I doubt I'd have a job if I had to serve for two months on a jury. In fact, I'm pretty much sure of it. And I would not get paid for being gone. I'd love to serve on a jury, but not at the risk of being behind on all my bills for two months!

ah! Thats sad. She is the sole care giver of 88 year old mother that has dementia. She would have to put her in nursing home.

Yes, some of the hardships are sad. Makes me count my blessings.

Wow...this is a tough task. Finding folks who are able and willing to serve without predjudice is more difficult than even I imagined it would be.
The judge is great and the antics at the DT table are over the top!
ICA...please hold it together. It will all be over soon. No whining or complaining. Just do it! Your daughter deserved better than this. Grow up! Stop the whining. Caylee probably met her death much better than you are meeting your trial.
And just wait until they get to the hard questions!

#3038. Female. No hardships that would prevent her serving. Works, not in school. Employer will pay.

Aside - SOOOO glad to see an increased number of female potential Jurors!

Jeez, CM wants to question and YAY! mic is on.

Young lady, no hardship, no financial issues
Employer will pay
Mason Up...of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics