2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby has narcolepsy, and he does drive, and long drives are a problem, however he has also served many times on a jury. Depends on the degree they have this, and any meds. But they can and do drive, just a little side note.

My BIL has it too & wears something that looks like an oxygen mask over his face every night to bed..It's very loud & took my SIL months to get used to the noise..It doesn't matter in this case cos I believe it was said the jurors have their own room (?) & this juror didn't mention using one of these anyway..If he had it bad enough I think he would?

BIL's never slept better & doesn't feel tired at all during the day=no longer just nods off.

Casey is really trying to get on the goodside of these jurors smiling laughing.

I think we should get off the religion train. This woman is obviously devout and as a breast cancer survivor may have promised God her daily attendance in exchange for his mercy on her.

Please don't trivialize people's faith. For some poeple it is what get's them through a day.

sorry...there are other people who can comply with the inventory requirement.

I wonder how many prospective jurors are needed to place 20..12 jurors and the 8 alternates?? Anyone?

This lady has reports to do for work. :rolleyes:

Judge Perry asking if someone else can do them.

London trip should be fine.

Judge Perry doesn't plan to be there in July. They will be done! :rocker:

Judge says will be done by July 14!!!!!
Promising to be done by 7/14 is scary to me. What if they are not done, she loses her trip to London, the defense might make this happen on purpose -

I know it is childish, but I love all these people talking about their travel plans and them being free to leave after being approved to dismiss on hardship. You know Casey wishes she could just get up and leave!

I'm Catholic, attend mass weekly and I believe in DP.. But I will say, most older parishioners that attend mass daily are much more 'old school devout' than am I.

3131 woman

hardship, london trip planned for July 14th (HHJP says be done by then), works for school and she needs to file inventory reports w state (she reviews reports and submits staff does them)

only paid for 15 days asked to find out if she can get approval for remaining

asked to return

I just hate when the first excuse doesn't work, they have another one ready! 6 to 8 weeks will be inconvenient to everyone. But someone haas to do it! They need to buck up buckeroo!!!!

Moving right along, juror #128 is going to check with her employer to see what her availability really would be. works for school system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla