2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Green is now laughing and said, "Well at least I got out of jury duty."

According to Wesh tv reporter!!

See how serious he was about this. Hes not, no remorse in the least!

The juror is surrounded by 2 deputies at clerk window. I am not allowed to take pics or video of Jim inside court house. -fell

My mistake. It looked to me as if he was really upset about having to pay the fine. I guess I need to put on my glasses.

Mr. Green may have gotten out of jury duty but he's going to be the butt of the joke for the forseeable future.

Wonder what Publix will have to think about it.

Does Evelyn Wood also have a speed talking course? :waitasec: If so, I believe he took it and passed with flying colors.

Paid with CASH? How convenient that you can't prove that. Have you met Mr. Green?

Please....it's call "@$$_ole-itis" This is serious business. If you've been given an order by the judge and it is reiterated and you still choose to talk, despite the person you are talking to saying "Hey...I can not speak to you", then you get what you deserve.

This is the very type of juror that would cause a mistrial if he had been seated on the jury.

He was just plain ole busted. No excuses. Not crazy, not mentally incapacitated...he just thought that the rules didn't apply to him.

Hopefully the rest of the potential jurors will see that this is not a joke, nor Kindergarten...you will be held in contempt and fined!

Judge Perry has been more than patient and professional. Court is not a place for foolishness.

Then he had the gall to lie to the court that he did not understand the judge's instructions when he clearly did because he said he was trying to get out of jury duty. Busted!

1375 - male from yesterday

1st anniversary paid in cash and miles, enrolled in prep course for LSAT, only allowed two take a limited amount of times - scores may delay admission

bringing him back

This guy wants to be a lawyer, but he didn't understand that the judge wanted him to call and find out if he could cancel hotel reservations?

Anyone have a good, solid link without ugly chats going on, on the side? Fox Orlando has a good feed but horrible chats that have a loud pop sound and nasty, nasty comments.

CNN Live has a good link with good sound...no chatting.

If this guy made it on the jury-the rest of the jurors would try to hang themselves.

#3094. Male. Hardship - yes. Helps pay bills while living with his parents. Will not be able to pay his bills.

Anyone have a good, solid link without ugly chats going on, on the side? Fox Orlando has a good feed but horrible chats that have a loud pop sound and nasty, nasty comments.

You're not happy with us? :waitasec:

This guys lives with his parents. Just moved back from Kansas City. Won't have money to pay bills. He says $30 per day is nothing. It isn't going to do much for him. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove