2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy that just moved back home from Kansas shouldn't be on the jury. He stated he wanted to get his life together and move out of his parent's house. He might identify with KC living at home with parents.............

I don't think it be a big deal right there.

of course the DT wants this guy. He's a male Casey but is actually working to improve his life.

3094 - male

graphic designer just moved back from Kansas city, lives with parents, said would not make insurance, credit card pymts, student loans

excused for cause (defense objects - says not enough hardship)

He also said he was depressed. Do you really want him CM? Nothing like having a broke depressed juror on your trial...gimme a break.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Mr G. continues to sit on the 3rd floor with 2 deputies.. It's taking a little longer bc of paperwork. He's from Pinellas but tech ...

From twitter, I took out the last name didn't want to get in trouble with WS.

Homeless jury pool!

Way to go HHJP, There are a lot of homeless people out there ATM with time to sit this trial, in need of a place to stay and probably in need of three squares. Didn't Baez sat he wanted a more ethnic selection to choose from...Nothing wrong with people down on their luck getting some help and benefiting the community at the same time.

HHJP says it is necessary for people making to make their commitments. Unfortunately we are a society that relies on credit and a satisfactory credit report so I will excuse him for financial hardship.

#3042. Female. Hardship - no. Job will continue to pay her. No family issues.

CM of course has questions.

Gosh I love Judge Perry the world needs more people like him, a man who doesn't take his occupation to his head he has a heart and cares for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove