DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya hear that Casey?? :gavel:

A mentally challenged son, who WORKS!

:gavel:

From Twitter:

Levi_Page Levi Page
RT@drlillianglass Dr. Lillian Glass will be on Levi Page show RE Casey Anthony & Jose Baez' altercation @ 9 PM EST

Let me tell you...I have two neighbors that worked for Publix for 15 years.....they met there and worked all through college. Publix paid for school....they have great stock options, and they had excellent benefits.

Publix gives back to the community and is very willing to do their part for citizens.

IMO...they WILL NOT appreciate this employee's behavior NOR the embarrassment it will cause them as he named his employer.

THEY pay for jury duty.....they respect the process.

If Publix doesn't fire him for being a complete <unusual person>.

:maddening:

I hope he does NOT end being like that guy that pulled that "emergency landing thing on the airplane on the runway" and "quit" his job ...

Remember that ? Ya'll know what and who I'm talking about ...

I will be back and forth. My DH is down in his back and he comes first. I will check in when he is not needing me.

a 1 yo that goes to school?
Is that common in FL?
maybe she means daycare

I think she meant daycare too, but a lot of these daycares nowadays are just like schools. They learned all kinds of things. My niece started speaking Spanish at two!! Told her mom to "ondalay (sp?) ondalay" in the grocery store one day. :floorlaugh:

Time for professional jurors. If the state of Florida can pay in excess of $350,000 just to house, feed, transport, and entertain 12 jurors plus alternates for ONE trial it is time to consider paid jurors.

Scheduling a First Degree Murder Case in a high profile case at the beginning of summer is very unrealistic. People have made plans, will have graduations, travel plans etc.

3081 male

87 yo mom he looks in on every day for groceries and medical appts and mentally handicapped adult son he provides transportation to and from daily, has wife but she works and cannot do transport daily

excused for cause

CM requested brief recess. Granted. Back in 5 mins.

It isn't a crime to be homeless. That is the biggest difference.

I think it would be a postive thing in their lives to sit on a jury. I think it will not only be nice for them to have a nice place to stay, have three full meals, nice trips, movies, video games, etc... I think it will give them a sense of pride they may not have felt for a while.

I agree, it's such a shame that to some homelessness is synonymous with being deadbeat, mentally wanting, drug addicted, or all three.

Most likely KC does not think or feel in the ways that most of us do. For her the whole thing is a game, fun, entertaining, and most of all, all about her. This part of the trial is boring as it is about the jurors, not her.

So True!! I forgot it's all about HER! LOL!

Yes I know, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply homeless were alcoholics, I meant anybody who has drinking issues.

Oh, no problem I understand what you are saying. I just know that here in Arizona, we have a lot of hard working people that lost everything and it's sad to see anyone in a shelter especially an entire family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove