2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put all the tweets in this thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135285"]Twitter thread (MSM tweets ONLY) ***NO DISCUSSSION HERE PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you.

Let me tell you...I have two neighbors that worked for Publix for 15 years.....they met there and worked all through college. Publix paid for school....they have great stock options, and they had excellent benefits.

Publix gives back to the community and is very willing to do their part for citizens.

IMO...they WILL NOT appreciate this employee's behavior NOR the embarrassment it will cause them as he named his employer.

THEY pay for jury duty.....they respect the process.

I agree..
Publix, from what I have heard..is a good company to work for...
Sooo many people apply for jobs at Publix that you have to re-submit your resume every month .

I'm sure this has been asked and answered - but who's the lady tending to ICA right now (all touchy feely).

Thanks,

Mel

why is that lady allowed to hug on kc?....i dont get it...i really dont

Am I the only one that thinks the HHJP's idea about screening the homeless shelter is a good one? The state is ALREADY paying for the shelter. It might actually save the state money and provide more space for others needing shelter to have the ones in sound mind and body, willing and able to serve, serve. They have the time, won't be a issue of financial hardship, why not? THey would get 3 hot meals, $30 a day, a nice hotel, entertainment...might come out of this refreshed and prepared to start anew.

Plus, they are homeless and prob jobless. Which would be very close to KC's situation. I think it's a excellent idea.

ITA, gamom. HHJP sure knows how to think outside-the-box as they say!

You know the defense didnt want that woman.

Prob because if it is true that she is in her early 40's with a 22 year old, that would mean she ALSO was a young mother and still found a way to make ends meet.

In my opinion, the DT is going to hurt themselves if they are looking for minority women. Most have grown up in homes with out a father figure or watched their mothers struggle to make ends meet and still give them the best care. They won't be able to relate to KC whats so ever. Perhaps I can see the minority male who is thought to be more absent in raising their children.

Hope it does not offend anyone. I am a AA, raised by a single mom, who was 17 when she had me and she made sure I never for even one second was without ANYTHING. She sacrificed dating, partying, etc to make sure our needs were met. She did this while paying for her own way through college and making sure that my brother and I would also go to college. So for me, its very hard to relate to KC. She had a chance, she had family support, she had a free car to drive, food on the table, clothes for Caylee...she has no sympathy from me.

Who is that lady?!? Do we know yet!? I'm guessing a therapist or psychiatrist in case Casey has a meltdown???

Have you noticed that Mr George always rises to answer the Judge but Mason dosen't even attempt to rise?

11sf1xk.jpg

Does anyone know who is the lady sitting and chatting with ICA during this break ?

TIA !

What about the two in the background, talking on the benches?

I think she meant daycare too, but a lot of these daycares nowadays are just like schools. They learned all kinds of things. My niece started speaking Spanish at two!! Told her mom to "ondalay (sp?) ondalay" in the grocery store one day. :floorlaugh:

I always called my dd's daycare "school". It made me feel better. They had spanish at 3! Every morning I would say "Vamos a la escuela!"

Did anyone ever find out who the cheerful lady in black is?

The more I think about it, the more I am beginning to realize that the defense will not use an accident theory, otherwise, wouldn't they want to have single mother's of young children on the jury? If it was an accident where Casey turned her head for just a few moments and something very bad happened, most young mother's could relate...it happens to EVERY mother.

I don't understand what they are thinking unless they do intend on putting every bit of this on George.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove