2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New business opportunity...courthouse doggie daycare. When HHJP gets stressed he can go play with the pups.

I'm really worried about JP telling people that this will be over before certain dates? I think that is cutting it close? He must think this jury can deliberate and come to a conclusion quickly... and that they will easily sentence her??

She has 3 dogs. Puppies.

As soon as she started talking about them, Casey started whispering to AF! :eek:

Juror - "I want to do the right thing."

Too bad that young girl at the defense table didn't feel the same way.

This juror wants to do the right thing - despite having three small dogs....

I heard JP say something about this earlier ...

Maybe they could try the "unemployment office" ? know what I mean ?

I would prefer this to the crazy and/or chemically dependent homeless we have here. Plenty of decent, sound mind people on the unemployment line.

Thanks! At the rate they're going, it will likely be late Friday before they go on to the next level of questioning, which should go a whole lot faster. I'm worried about the time frame......it's going to be tight getting a jury and being set to begin on Tuesday.
Actually, I was thinking the second round of questioning will take a long time. I think the DT will have lots to ask about, jmo.

I'm thinking pet sitting in Pinellas County would be a lucrative career for the next two months.

Wow, just realized this. Will Court be held this Saturday too? They can't possibly be through all the jurors, then the next round from the homeless shelter, and then the final round before Tuesday. Judge keeps saying trial starts Tuesday, adamantly.

Yes, HHJP said that court will be in session on Saturday to make sure the trial starts on Tuesday . . .

I am not surprised there are so many with financial hardship, 6-8 weeks is quite long.

~ BTW, everytime I lick my lips or fix my hair I feel like KC. Anyone else feel this way? It bothers me some, but I have never looked at another person as much as I do KC in my life. Haha

I'm really worried about JP telling people that this will be over before certain dates? I think that is cutting it close? He must think this jury can deliberate and come to a conclusion quickly... and that they will easily sentence her??

Or he's really confident of not running over on time. His track record on timeframes must be pretty good ?

Why do they sound so accommodating to her 3 dogs, but the guy with the 7 dogs "did not give a hardship. . .just an inconvenience"?

CM is rude, see him toss his hand when the lady said 4 weeks so thats a month right.

:lol: She didn't want to seem like she was giving excuses!

for havens sakes, let it go CM...she is doing her duty and you sir, can't stop her.

Interesting to me that 4 ladies JUST walked in ...odd to me I didn't know ppl could walk in once things were going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove