2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
originally I thought her tears were real when she cried during the reading of her indictments....I now believe this is an act. Not a very effective one though, as she comes off appearing guilty, IMO

Casey is and always has been the consummate Drama Queen - and of course, the Little Princess - in her home, and now believes that she will garner the same responses and results from her "public" that she did from her family. She hasn't fooled me, and her courtroom histrionics are already tiresome.

The khaki suit is working for Ann.
Much less severe than the dark suits.
That is all.

I see it as only when the indictment is being read, and nothing to do with the jurors. She doesn't like these mean people telling everyone that she lied! Key words she does not like: Caylee, Suburban Dr., intent to deceive, remains, murder, Yuri Melich, etc.... all triggers for this show.

She is fine when they come in individually.

She is putting on a show for the Jurors. We never disagree, but we have to agree to disagree this time. Although I agree with most of that. :blowkiss:

ETA. I think I just agreed with you. Again.:waitasec:

Is this something new that HHBP is reading? I missed the beginning of this morning's hearing.

And as soon as they go to the opposite side of the table, ICA will turn off the sprinkle system.

Lord knows, I hate what happened to Caylee, but am so thankful that she is with our Lord instead of this cold hearted woman.

I actually thank the Lord every day for such an awesome Judge and prosecution team. I'm sure he had a hand in that :great:

Doesn't getting a "convenience sample" from the homeless shelter totally mess up the random sampling from the DMV? It will over-represent a disadvantaged population, I think.

Bay News 9, one of our local TV stations, has a picture of Jonathan Greene, that juror who wanted, and was successful, to get out of jury duty. Makes me SO mad. I wish the fine had been bigger, especially since he later laughed about it.

I don't know if that extra woman on the defense team has been identified yet, but I don't think she is a jury consultant as hasn't really been watching the candidates very much.

During jury selection is the only time I have seen her hold a tissue to her nose - which is normal when someone is truly crying. All the other "crying" she has done, she dabbed at the corners of her eyes wiping her non-tears.

I guess someone told her that when human beings cry, their nose runs, so it might look more like she's really crying if she dabbs her nose. <gag>

I would not be so critical if I had seen her cry just ONCE for her missing/kidnapped/murdered daughter - but I never saw that in 3 long years.

:floorlaugh:

Am I losing my mind? Did the state and the defense switch tables? I swear I thought JB was sitting to the left of Mason earlier (when looking at them - from the camera angle)

It is totally possible that I'm losing my mind.

wow! I'd love to see a see by side video of ICA's reactions today!

Am I losing my mind? Did the state and the defense switch tables? I swear I thought JB was sitting to the left of Mason earlier (when looking at them - from the camera angle)

It is totally possible that I'm losing my mind.

They turned around to face the jury pool. They will turn back around for questioning.

She is putting on a show for the Jurors. We never disagree, but we have to agree to disagree this time. Although I agree with most of that. :blowkiss:

ETA. I think I just agreed with you. Again.:waitasec:

:giggle:

Regardless, I think we are on the same page. ;)

I haven't been able to watch much. But every time I pop in it looks like JB has a very serious expression. Maybe he also got hit by the reality truck as well.

Trapshooter - same as this morning. Judge this AM told the potential jurors how well they would have it in a great hotel, good meals, movies, TV, books, laundry etc. He sold Jury Duty this am - let's see if he does it this pm.

Bay News 9, one of our local TV stations, has a picture of Jonathan Greene, that juror who wanted, and was successful, to get out of jury duty. Makes me SO mad. I wish the fine had been bigger, especially since he later laughed about it.

I don't know if that extra woman on the defense team has been identified yet, but I don't think she is a jury consultant as hasn't really been watching the candidates very much.

I wish the judge had forced him to be a juror, jailing him throughout the duration of the trial, AND fined him a heftier sum. No $30 per day, no hotel, no nothing.

Don't tissues fall apart when they have REAL TEARS ON THEM???? Her's seem DRYYYY as the desert!

:desert::desert:

Casey is and always has been the consummate Drama Queen - and of course, the Little Princess - in her home, and now believes that she will garner the same responses and results from her "public" that she did from her family. She hasn't fooled me, and her courtroom histrionics are already tiresome.

I'm not impressed either, but I also think she hasn't actually faced this information for almost three years. She's been fairly cotton-wooled by her attorney's and looked forward to the hearings to "be in charge" and spend time with her "boys". It was all about her. It's still all about her - but things have dramatically changed - it's now about ICA. her charges, and the murder of Caylee.

And the punishment for that crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member