2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked by Jean C. pounding on the point that she has never seen a defendant more distraught than CA...? Really?

IS replaying the ICA head shake at the reading of the charges. Rewatching. I'm agreeing with the body lang. person - she looked angry...

I have never thought the trial would last 6 - 8 weeks.

The prosecution estimated 3-4 weeks for their case. The Defense also estimated 3-4 weeks, thus the 6 - 8 week estimate.

I just don't see a defense case, as in the SP trial.

5 maybe 6 weeks tops. IMO

I agree,I think when it's time for the DT to present their case they are going to remind us of Geragos.They really have nothing.

I've only caught bits and pieces this morning (have been cleaning the mountain of garbage out of my son's old room. On the bright side, I should have my home office up and running by Monday :)) so would someone mind touching on any high points for me?
TIA

Jean C says ICA is competely distraught...emotional and defiant
body language licked her lips, shook her head when CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY's name was said by Judge. Says "NO,NO,NO!"

ISS- Vinnie showing the video of ICA reacting to HHJP reading the indictment again this am. She put her head down, licked her lips and shook her head.
He showed this scene twice..
JCasarez says in all the years she has covered trials she has never seen a defendant this distraught, this depressed, she is distraught!

omg... I just read on NG FB that the juror who tainted the pool yesterday will be on her show today.

I am shocked by Jean C. pounding on the point that she has never seen a defendant more distraught than CA...? Really?

I know, I wonder how many criminal trials she has seen. I have seen lots worse, heard of lots worse, and still think today was just not a good idea for KC. Being a drama queen will not help a jury view her kindly.

I'm getting the impression she doesn't like this new home....All the guards and such---she is in a tither of some kind.....

The guards in Pinellas do seem to be running a very tight ship and making their presence known. ICA's petite but ever watchful guard just tickles me-she doesn't miss anything-not even a bang swipe!!:floorlaugh:

scott peterson trial: 21 weeks

True, but we need to keep in mind we are not in California. California is notoriously slow when trying cases. They don't keep hours like HJJP either.

This trial won't go anywhere near that long. I think between 2-3 months.

Seems it's her job to stand as much for the defense as she can. I am almost sure that when the camera's are not rolling she is off to the side sticking her finger down her throat getting the nasty taste of it all out of her body.:sick:

I saw on another site that other inmates had harrassed ICA last night- I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but isn't she in a segregated area in a single room at this jail ?

interesting. wonder if this is why the hair cut was done? Wonder what happened.

omg... I just read on NG FB that the juror who tainted the pool yesterday will be on her show today.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. In fact, I guess I'm surprised she wasn't on last night.

Things are running much more smoothly today. I am also thrilled with Judge Perry putting the Airlines on blast. :rocker:

I'm thinking Delta should love him......we do!!!!!:great:

I have never thought the trial would last 6 - 8 weeks.

The prosecution estimated 3-4 weeks for their case. The Defense also estimated 3-4 weeks, thus the 6 - 8 week estimate.

I just don't see a defense case, as in the SP trial.

5 maybe 6 weeks tops. IMO

My thoughts are just the opposite. I think this is going to last 12 to 16 weeks. How many times have we heard Baez say, "Briefly, Judge...." and then ramble on for half an hour. Over nonsense.

IMO, Baez and Co. will drag out every cross-examination, and when it is their turn, we will hear HHJP admonish repeatedly to save it for the close.

I also do not believe ICA will testify.

At the end of trial yesterday as ICA walked out of the court room after talking to Jose, it appeared to me that she literally put her tongue in cheek twice, did anyone one else see that and what if anything might it mean?

interesting. wonder if this is why the hair cut was done? Wonder what happened.

I personally think the haircut was just a way to better hide her fake tears. It didn't work, but least she tried.:floorlaugh:

I can hardly wait for the questionnaire stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove