2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's bright idea was it to give her a bump-it anyway.

I'm not sure if they were really popular before she was locked up, but it looks to me that she is wearing it wrong.

I this a weak attempt to pretty herself up for JB?

When I was looking at them today and I kept hearing Barbara S. singing "The Way We Were". Ya know, "Memories, like the corners of my mind...."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: My DD and I used to laugh every time we saw that commercial. I used to tell her I would get her one for Christmas.

Hey - I realize this post will probably get lost in the end of this thread but, if you're reading and you are of a mind - throw a little shout out to what ever power you acknowledge for all those good people of Pinellas County who hied themselves to the court house and fulfilled their obligations these past few days. Good on you folks. Good on you.

No kidding!!! :rocker:

Casey crying in court and Jose reportedly yelled at her for crying? And Casey crying anyway. Publix probably won't forgive the potential juror as much as HHJP did :floorlaugh: and Casey suddenly can't feel her hands? Wait a minute, they were at the end of her arms just a minute ago!:panic:

What a long day. :grouphug:

Was this the morning episode where she left and so did JB? I wanted to see that clip and it seems to have been edited out of the WFTV video. Does anyone have it?

Hey - I realize this post will probably get lost in the end of this thread but, if you're reading and you are of a mind - throw a little shout out to what ever power you acknowledge for all those good people of Pinellas County who hied themselves to the court house and fulfilled their obligations these past few days. Good on you folks. Good on you.

I'm with you and Thank you for posting that. There are some good folks here.

Here is the lady that cost the tax payers a lot of money yesterday.

I'm bawling HERE! My dog has seen the Caylee at the nursing home video (where she is reading the maama papa book ) in her squeaky lil voice ...
he thinks she is talking to him!he has seen her soooo MANY times he has started talking back to her! it's breaking my heart! and yet it's so sweet-

WHOA. Just......................whoa. This is surreal.

My favorite exchange today:
(not quoted - my version)

Judge: Seems we may have located a pool of folks next door that could, possibly, add more racial diversity to our jury selection process.

JB (excitedly): Oh, yes...yes...is there another courtroom over there?

Judge: No, it's the Sheriff's shelter for the homeless. Do we want to go check their driver's licenses?

Another priceless moment and poetic justice delivered. IMOO

Holy Moses! She, this juror, was the woman George pushed in the driveway???? GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! and I thought just a few weeks ago her name came up and it was said she was REMOVED from the witness list.

Hollywood could not write this stuff - just like Scott Peterson - BizarroLand, not Disney!

ETA: I dont want to get in BIG trouble, so please mods, just slap me on the wrist and put me in time out if needed, but I cant see this as anything but big - and i didnt put any names - but HELLO, SHE's on NG!!!

Can we talk about her now that she's "out"???

I think so, I mean it's in the main stream media, she's about to talk about it on NG, and she's on the defense witness list. How did we know it would wind up being a defense witness?:waitasec:

NG has yesterday's Juror on, the one who was already a witness and a TES searcher! Turns out she was the lady that GA pushed off his"land" when she was protesting on the sidewalk. She says she told the DT she didn't want to be a witness for them about that. NG will discuss throwing GA under the bus after a commercial.

My favorite exchange today:
(not quoted - my version)

Judge: Seems we may have located a pool of folks next door that could, possibly, add more racial diversity to our jury selection process.

JB (excitedly): Oh, yes...yes...is there another courtroom over there?

Judge: No, it's the Sheriff's shelter for the homeless. Do we want to go check their driver's licenses?

Another priceless moment and poetic justice delivered. IMOO

I'll have to check Judgeperrysays twitter to see if it's on there!!:great:

OMG...I finally got to hear the

"Really"

"You're acting like a two year old"

exchange between KC and Baez. I could not get my laptop speakers to go loud enough to hear it. OMG

Plus...got to say I loved my KC clip "mash up".

I want to hear :(

I think that might lead to mass banninations so I'm voting "NO" wink wink

Well, they said no sleuthing jurors but I don't see why we can't comment on what she is saying on NG. Not like we're digging up info on a private citizen.

I wish the camera in the courtroom would show the state prosecutors when Theatre of the Absurd is being played out at the defense table. I often wonder what is going through their minds. They've been incredibly cool and professional this week. Nice job.

Just have to give an opinion on the "Snookie"-- I believe it's a result of the hairdresser, Mr. Pillow. mo

Well, they said no sleuthing jurors but I don't see why we can't comment on what she is saying on NG. Not like we're digging up info on a private citizen.
I was just makin fun - and posted before adding a smiley so I edited in "wink wink"

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member