2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I seriously have known 1340 for many years. Lets move on...

JB: have you ever been arrested.

I had a ticket from a seat belt ticket. They arrested me and then let me go, I drove myself home. There was a charge in college, a fight. It went to court and it got thrown out.

JB: do you feel you were unjustly treated?

No.

JB: is there anything about you that we can speak privately about? Do you think we during this process were able to find out your opinions?

HHJP: can't ask that question

JB: any aspect in your life that might play a role that we don't know about?

Not that I know of.

JB: thank you.

AF: is asking the same juror questions now. ) In terms of mitigating circumstances, would you be willing to consider the possiblity of abuse as a factor.

It would certainly come into play.

AF: school record?

I guess.

AF: work, dysfunctional .... BRAIN DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!!! They are going to say Casey has developmental issues. BUT where is the DIAGNOSIS??????????

I am in another room but Did Ann Finnell just mention Brain Development?

Awwww... Jose wanted a pat on the back from the potential juror... JOSE to PT: Do you think I've done a good job?"

WHAT kind of question is THAT??

Insecurity, inexperience, and the issues coming after trial.

AF asking about his brain development? huh?

Ok I totally just felt like JB was my three year old who is currently potty training...."Did I do a good job, Mom?"

Cindy Anthony's head has exploded ,now. No wonder JB did not want them in the courtroom. Abuse and dysfunctional family.What does school record have to do with mitigating factors?

Asking about:

School records, employment records, dysfunctional family, brain development, knowing as much about a person before making a decision.

KC does not even know who she is...good luck with trying to convince the rest of us AF.

I have missed all morning - is one of the Defenses purposes with questioning witnesses, to befriend them?

No challenge to juror #1340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member