2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror says he doesn't really watch TV. Watches cartoons when he gets home because that's what kids watch, and local sports.

JB asked him (again because it wasn't clear to him apparently when the SA asked) where he gets his news. Juror restated local channel.

JB - what did you think when you saw the helicopters flying overhead Mon. Did you know what it was for. "Yes". How? "Radio broadcast".

JB - helicopter question
1232 wow
JB did you know what they were here for
1232 - yes through radio 970 am

Another strange coinkidink....

Carlos Padilla was the Sheriff in Orange County at the beginning of this case.

Leonard was...well we ALL know who LP was.

I hope Carlos is on the witness list because from what I recall he was some eye candy!

watched news yesterday....uh oh. Contempt? Not suppose to watch the news I thought

He insist on calling it the NG entertainment show,,,,,does he not remember that he has appeared on that entertainment show???

Media hiding behind a roped off area.

That must have been some big rope.

How does one hide behind a rope?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese don't give me a TO...but don't ya'll think JB's hair looks exactly like Pepe's on my siggy avatar?

I'll take a T/O for agreeing. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So sorry Mods.

I really like this juror :) straight forward honest.

HE has small children....thinking the Defense isn't going to want him.

Does baez ask these questions to stroke his own ego or casey's??

love that "block something out--sounds like lying...":floorlaugh: ICA raised eyebrow....

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese don't give me a TO...but don't ya'll think JB's hair looks exactly like Pepe's on my siggy avatar?

I'm surprised JB still has hair left after dealing with "the two-year-old" for nearly three years.

(not dear Caylee, of course)

I think the DT is going to object to this guy based on him seeing it on the news a few years ago. :(

LMAOOOOOO! Almost like lying. :floorlaugh:

Please don't give my a T.O., but I have always thought his hair style looked like Eddie Munster's? I'm not being mean! But, I will say something postive... I do like the color of JB's pocket square today!

Actually I think JB looks better today than I have ever seen him look. I am glad that he got that mole treated on his face b/c there for awhile, I was really concerned that it was something serious. I am not being snarky either.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member