2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
very long pause when JA asks if he can set aside religious priniciples when law asks him to do something in conflict with them.... final answer (don't know)

I could so see this guy dead locking a jury absolutely. No offense to him at all just sayin.

I am sry but imo this guy is trying too hard to "think" about his answers.

Did JP say 4 days or 4 MONTHS for jury selection? OMG

Ashton clarifying this juror's beliefs in the death penalty. All he seems to be able to say is that he's not the one making the final decision.
The juror is saying he is thinking about it, has since this started and couldn't tell Mr. Ashton - I really believe it needs to be done. He doesn't want to be the one to do it.
Both personal and religious beliefs involved. Can you set aside your religious beliefs and follow the law if there is a conflict..............waiting.......um I dunno.

That and they don't differentiate between blogging and posting on a BB. Weird. It's not like these are new things.

I know. I am NOT a blogger, I'm a poster. Someone who responds to comments or questions. There's a difference, right?

MOO

Mel

I think this man is intimidated by being in court and afraid to give the "wrong" answer. I feel for him.

Five second rule....

takes too long to answer

*sigh*

Do they have to get through full questioning with this guy, or can the state say they are using their first strike and move on to the next juror?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220