2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only place I use my name is on facebook. I chit chat with family and friends only
Nothing interesting there. Everywhere else even when I tweet I don't use my real name.
I guess it would be easy enough to figure out my name... I do it for safety reasons ... not that I have anything to hide.
BUT if someone wanted to nit pick - I'm not about to stop them.
Does that make any sense?

I guess if I post anything anywhere it can be found. GOOD THING I LEAD A LAWFUL BORING LIFE! !!

Hello! Long long time lurker here :)

Sorry if this has been asked, but does HHJP still want 8 alternative jurors even after he has sworn in 12?

I think the state made a good decision. He might have aligned with Casey somewhat. The party pix would not bother him, and he has no kids so he might not 'get' the compassion we all feel. Also, he distrusts LE, so he might buy the DT's strategy that the cops are liars.
They made a good call to strike, imo.

This lady sounds like my mama.

Strike that. Mama has a computer.

1429 doesn't have a computer; reads local newspaper, watches channel 9 news.

Wow, this is surprises me! The SA wants him excused - for some reason I thought they would like him.
State exercising their challenge. The Juror is excused.

I didn't like him for prosecution either. He has no children, single white male. Already opined by experts that he is the type the defense wants. I thought he also knew the correct answers to give showed me he wanted on the jury.

She does not have a computer. :eek: She is not "an idiot blogger".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg