2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not trust this guy. :aktion1:
me either - he ain't tellin' all. He keeps TV on while he's on computer. He pulled up the newspaper and saw ICA on the home page BUTdid NOT read the article - yea right. And this was AFTER he had been admonished about news, social media.

He wants on this case real bad. Not quite sure as to the reasons - I think he's looking for the $$$ and fame.

He's on fb - wonder if they have his page? Betcha he set it to private.

OK...this guy went on the news and FB since Monday.

Has watched Nancy Grace in flipping channels and has posted on his social media after being told not to do so.

Frank George knows something!!!!!! I can tell. He found something.....

Oh boy. Guess they checked him out pretty good... and he hasnt come up clean on keeping quiet about being up for Jury Duty.

Bet he has his FB page set to public and SA read it all.

He's out.

PJ posted on his FB that jury duty was for a big trial...uh oh

I have not heard anything that this juror is from the shelter nor has it been addressed that these jurors are from the shelter.

This man was in court perhaps Monday and went through the hardship phase and called back for Q&A.

Homeless people don't normally have access to a computer unless they go to the public library or perhaps have access in the homeless shelter.

This guy has a car, computer, insurance, credit cards....not from the homeless shelter is my guess

he posted on FB about having jury duty on a big case - gone

He posted on FB that he had jury duty. Has 500 friends.
Was contacted-just comments about JD but not in particular about this case.
They asked me if case on news, but didn't name CA case.

When they asked me if was t big case>I said, Yeah.

he broke all the rules, needs to go. He has been on facebook for goodness sake.

Did he just confirm that he said he was on this case for jury duty on FB?

Oh Lordie, posting on Facebook about his jury duty - didn't say what case. Has 500 friends - did anyone contact you about the case - comments about jury duty. Not about this case - one person said they wish they could do jury duty. What is it about people yakking on Facebook about jury duty. What didn't this guy not understand about going on jury duty.

I have no idea but I went through my many pages and he isn't on my list. I went through my papers 10 times carefully!!!!!

Well he stated he doesn't have a mortgage, doesn't pay rent, ..... maybe live with someone? Or something .... else?

He needs to be excused! He told people on FB "Yeah" it was the "big case".

Way to go Mr. George! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member