2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he's flirting with one toe over the line right now. I don't want him on the jury.

Sorry, but I keep hearing the Shack (Shaq?) song from the '70's

He needs to be excused! He told people on FB "Yeah" it was the "big case".

Way to go Mr. George! :great:

Before he gets the boot I just want him to say "Yo Adrien" a few times.

He said he has a car payment though; unlikely for someone in a shelter?

And do they have cable tv that you can surf, and computers with internet/facebook access at homeless shelters? Also, I think many shelters in my area are for night time only - they are cleared out during the day. I can't imagine this guy getting to sleep till 9-10 in a shelter.

Not sure how truthful this guy is actually being.... I think he has watched and read this week.

I think he tuned in to NG on purpose Monday night. This guy doesn't seem the type to tune into NG on a regular basis (not the news/trial junkie type) and I believe he did it on purpose to see what the big deal was. Same with watching the news. As far as I'm concerned, he should be dismissed for not following the judge's admonition. I wouldn't care if he was held in contempt.

Obviously, Mr. George has read this guys FB. uh-oh.....something about him being in Orlando....

He answers No,then qualifies it,so it's actually YES.

AKA lying,IMO

just let him go already - wasting time

They are probably going to make sure thay have asked enough questions so that they can boot him without the situation happening like the other day.

OMG... he is trying way to hard. $210 per week is enough? Guess he won't be paying his tickets! :rolleyes:

I looked up the rate here & it's $50 per day..Some courts even have 'day care' but that obviously probably doesn't include a sequestration situation.

I think ALL states should have the same compensation for jurors..I get the reason why they don't but they need to find a way to make it happen.

Hope they stop this soon and excuse him instead going on for another hour, he has already broken too many of the judges orders.

Busted, he said earlier he did no listen to radio, now he does.

let's just move on...this guy did not follow the rules, so why are we wasting time?

Oh no ......................., I hope this man isn't going to be charged with contempt of court.

I think he should. He has deliberately ignored the Judges warning to not do these things and yet did them anyway. He has wasted everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns