2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't commented in awhile, but I have got to ask. Do these people not know how to set their FB pages to private? Seriously!

LOL at FG reading the PJ's FB page aloud in court from LDB's pink laptop!!!!

Oh you just REALLY can't make this stuff up!

Juror excused for cause--so much for that book deal, buddy.

I think I was on to something, it turns out he was a minority, not on my list therefore the must have pooled him somewhere and added off camera.

OMG! He posted "Book coming soon" on his FB!

BUH BYE! :seeya:

How could anybody be so stupid and blatently violate the rules.

Awesome they had his FB page to look at in the courtroom!

:gasp:

What a silly person!! He's gone!!

Excused for cause, and the cause being???? LOL, can't say because I'd be banned for cause....

Now he can go tell every one that they ruined his book deal. :floorlaugh:

Oops! There goes his book.

His Honor is burping.

If that was not contempt, WTH is. That was crap, boo Perry!

That looked like it hurt Jose.

They held that other guy in contempt. I don't know why this last juror got away with that.

I haven't commented in awhile, but I have got to ask. Do these people not know how to set their FB pages to private? Seriously!

I don't have one of these accounts, but I would think it would be very easy from reading here.

JB: now, you wouldn't hold it against a young girl that needed to lie because she has a brain injury and was scared to tell the truth, would you?

Example of Jose's questions.

This man will/should be excused. IMHO

BTW: if Casey was abused or had a brain injury, why wouldn't they just find that out and she wouldn't be on trial in this way, yes. We all know that...it is just it makes our society seem cruel. Like, there is ANY other excuse for this young woman to have acted in the manner she did-we do not wish to know it or find that out?

All, the state and the public care about is putting this innocent person though all of this? And, Cindy and George?

It is crazy how it is Casey who took Caylee's life, but really everything has been all about her since then.

Just what she wanted. IMHO.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members