2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr George seems quite distracted by something this afternoon.

ICA knows she isn't going cruising over July 4th!!

HHJP knows that Carnvial is owned by the guy that owns the Heat - and said he would talk to him and clear this up tonight. Seems HHJP has friends in high places.

True! And it never hurts to do the Chief Judge a favor and stay on his good side, iykwim. :angel:

I don't think the State wants him because he is young and has no real responsilities.

JB objecting on questions regarding PJs work hours, living at home. HHJP allowing him some latitude on this. JB slight headshake, red face, smirk, eyebrow raise.

Aside: Really JB?!?! Also, KC almost expressionless, haven't noticed rabid note taking.

JB up.

he doesn't have a fb page? hhmmm.........did say he was a gamer - so maybe XBox live guy - but all the 20-somethings I now male and female that are avid gamers still have a fb page

I'm 28, never had a Facebook. My husband is 26 has Playstation3 and has played games with other people via the internet, never had a Facebook either. :twocents:

Smart move by the judge, SA was getting a little close saying that the question about Full-Time job goes toward juror "maturity." In this economy someone can be very mature, but still only be able to find a part time job. Relevancy is a little bit of a stretch.

Oh the way the PJ just said hello to JB was TELLING...PJ doesn't like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What she's doing is as bad as taking her snotty hanky and wiping it all over everyone in the courtroom. Disgusting. She should have stayed home.

Yes, I agree - I am wondering why she isn't slathering herself and everything she touches in anti-bacterial hand wash - up here we are so focused on that method because of the H1N1 flu bug. Every time she touches her nose!!!!:maddening:

Are they still on the same guy from just after lunch? I missed a bit.

Im torn over this guy - don't know if he's a good choice. Can't get a read on him - really wish we could see their faces.

Oh - likes to shoot guns and work on his car

Baez up...
(get ready for his smarmy "molding" of the pj)

he loves his car
he likes his gun
he played football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads