2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I quit taking notes a while back - we may have to team up here to put together her "page" for the list iffen she gets to stay.

Please someone use a strike and do not let this woman on. She will drive the others absolutely batty.

ICA's writing "Why is my future husband (if I decide to LET him after this week) flirting with that woman who thinks I'm directionless?

July 4th is coming......maybe that juror can take his cruise, and then come back, and this juror will be done talking...

Casey just passed another note. I would imagine it says something to the effect of - This lady is a liar. Trust me I KNOW!

Baez just said - Can you give her the presumption of innocence UNLESS that ever occurs....WTH?
Too much RedBull me thinks..

No, never is. That movie was filmed near me in PA though. Interesting. So what is JB saying? Anything interesting?

I was hoping she would say she had read JG's The Last Juror or The King of Torts... that would be way over JB's head....

Why Why Why is there nothing funny about this PT but you all are so funny I can't stop laughing.

Whether she gets chosen or not, this lady will have fodder for conversation for the rest of her life.

Everybody in the court is gonna need a break after this one :twocents::floorlaugh:

No, never is. That movie was filmed near me in PA though. Interesting. So what is JB saying? Anything interesting?

Um, no.

This is like a vicious competition of which person in the conversation can talk longer without saying anything.

I take back my prediction I think the Judge will strike her for cause because he doesn't ever want to hear her voice again......Someone right now is putting a note stating NEVER call this woman again in any jury trial.

Agree. A "hung" jury literally. Please someone just strike already.
Is there such thing as a "hung" jury selection process? We may be approaching something like that with Miss Gladys here... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3