2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found her quite engaging, actually. Just not so sure the other jurors would be able to tolerate her for long periods of time.

Really? My ears are bleeding from the non stop chatter and I'm completely revolted by poor AF's snot fest, I feel we all deserve a medal for getting through that....

This is total so far? Sorry having to ask...in and out running errands all day. If it is, didn't HHJP say he was going to give the DT and SA opportunity to 'back strike' and then swear them in when he got 12??

I thought he said 15, but that was the other day. He may have changed his rules by now.

OMG - I'm sure she is a nice person, bless her heart, but dear, we don't want a hung jury!!

Boy, SA didn't even take a chance did they?? I don't blame them.

But can you imagine her response when they tell her she can go and is dismissed?? But, why? Was it this...or that? Or you can go with this, or you can go with that!!!

3397- has hardship by DT wouldn't excuse him because he is either Spanish or AA I believe.

I found her quite engaging, actually. Just not so sure the other jurors would be able to tolerate her for long periods of time.

I also found her to be engaging for the first - oh - half hour or so, but I kept thinking how terribly dangerous she would be for the SA's case.

Gives way too much weight to the "wrong doings" she has suffered. IMO
Bet she just would not have been able to let go of that attitude.
Just glad they did not ask her about her divorce.:innocent:

Wonder why they don't differentiate between a blogger and a poster.

My son (who is 25 tomorrow and doesn't think ICA is the least bit attractive) and I were having this discussion earlier today and he said they are the same thing. When I tried to explain the difference, he asked me, "What do you do when you blog? You post. I rest my case." I decided it wasn't worth the effort to make him understand.

Punk. :) (But he's really a very good kid.)

Previous notes for this one.

#3397 - Male - exp hrdshp; is a trader for Raymond James; pd by work; had back surgery last fall needs to stand and walk frequently

1340: first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
1232: newspaper guy
1129: single guy two objections were denied
1398: crisis counselor
1312: anesthesia nurse
1019: computer guy with nurse wife
1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
1251: retired teacher that sounds like edie falco
1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
1407: 22 y/o mechanic, aethiest guy defense objection denied
1119: truck driver with 2 teen girls
1025: chef with 2 young kids
1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
1426: young single hispanic PCT who has a July cruise
1159: VA guy with 5 years in the army has young son

this is the list of who is through so far. HHJP said right before the break that he would go thru the end of the day and tomorrow he is swearing them in and strikes will begin iirc

eta: hhjp also said that he would like both sides to think about who they would strike before the day was up so hhjp could let them go

Really? My ears are bleeding from the non stop chatter and I'm completely revolted by poor AF's snot fest, I feel we all deserve a medal for getting through that....

Bleck :maddening: No more reminders please. I have been trying very hard to delete that grossness out of my brain.

Who was the guy sitting with ICA during that recess?

oh looks like the paper ICA just had that Simms flipped over could have been printed comments from maybe a blog

"Didn't have much doubt"

He thinks she's guilty but isn't sure if he should say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste