2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AF is in BAD shape......any minute now she's going to just say 'You heard the Judge any questions?"

OMG, I have to take off my headphones...AF without a cold is bad enough but add the snot sniffing back up is too much.

I REALLY thought we were about to get through the DP speech without the "cart before the horse". I was wrong. :(

I think I'm ready to make it a drinking game.............where's my champagne?

ICA has absolutely no sympathy for anyone else....she actually appears put out by AF being sick...IMO

HJBP asking the juror to clarify what "mhmmmm" means because some people might interpret that response differently.

He didn't say that. I heard him say "I wouldn't worry about that, I also have plans for July and so do other folks here"

meaning they will be done by then.

I interpreted what he said the same way. But I don't know how HHJP can count on that. Seems there was another juror that had plans in early July too. I think it was a lady and HHJP told her no problem, too.

If the estimate is 6-8 wks, I can see it dragging on a bit longer than the estimate just because of how the DT works.

I think there could be juror problems if they keep accepting jurors with vacation plans in early July.

That's EXACTLY what HHJP said - thank you!!!

He did NOT say he is planning a cruise for the jurors

He did NOT say he was planning anything for the jurors (at least not to this PF)

But a few days ago he did say that he has some nice weekend activities planned for the jurors that involved seeing some of the attractions around Orlando.

PJ said he was a "5" on the DP issue. . . never really thought about it previously, no religious or political views.

he is a 5 on the "scale" (the other AF buzzword)

they will want all the "5"s

Just listening to AF is making me feel sick.

I'm ready to send her some cold tablets and the rest of my antibiotics.......no wait.....not good to share....not good to share.......

AF is in BAD shape......any minute now she's going to just say 'You heard the Judge any questions?"

She sounds very ill ...

She needs to go home and get in bed for about, oh, I guess "a month or two" ... that amount of time should clear up her cold and any of her symptoms ...

:floorlaugh:

Nearly lulled into a sleep like state by her health challenged counsel, KC attempts to stay awake. As sharp objects are not permitted, she is forced to find a small hangnail to use in jabbing her dry eyes.

awake.jpg

Gaaakkkk! I am having a "visceral" reaction to AF's snot sniffing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto