2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA is starting to look a little worried about all these people saying they think she is guilty. This must be quite the reality check.

This guy is certainly an odd one, I don't know what to think about him.

PJ: no (the name CA meant nothing to me), only what I remember.

IMO, a bit of difficulty expressing self here.

Jim Lichtenstein Twitter: "This juror is a white guy, maybe 46 salt and pepper hair. Goatee. Sounds like a low-talker from Seinfeld. #caseyanthony

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

This is almost his exact twitter from before. Is he even in the courtroom????
Maybe he's just phoning it in.

An aside......who cares about hair except bald people??

PJ remembers that the child was missing, was supposedly left at the babysitters house. ICA wasnt giving answers to help. He remembers alot of the searches. Doesnt remember circumstances of how Caylee was found, but just that they did.

JA asked him if he had heard anything back in 2008 about this case.

Pot Juror says no, but then did remember. Says he remembers the child is missing, left at a babysitter's house, that there was a lot of time when I don't think we were getting the answers.

Doesn't remember the specifics of when they found her (Caylee).

Oh my get rid of this guy! Sounds like smoked a fat one in the bathroom before coming in!! haha

JimLichtenstein
This juror is a white guy, maybe 46 salt and pepper hair. Goatee. Sounds like a low-talker from Seinfeld. #caseyanthony

BBM

:rolling:

Jim Lichtenstein Twitter: "This juror is a white guy, maybe 46 salt and pepper hair. Goatee. Sounds like a low-talker from Seinfeld. #caseyanthony

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

O M G !!!!!

His brain is fried or else he is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll dumb! *rolleyes real big*

oh maybe the printed out the PRO comments from some 3rd world country posted about ICA and let her read them. lol

wish-washy flip-floppy...first he says he hasn't heard anything now he says he has...sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member