2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She even mentions duct tape with the heart. She is gone.

Dang I wanted to hear her talk about CA 911 call.

Oh these 'pesky details' duct tape, heart. Oh a lot of time and money being spent on the case. You gotta love these people that say it like it is.

This Juror is recalling the GRANDMOTHER reporting the child missing, not KC. That the babysitter and location of Caylee's drop off did not "pan out". The Universal escapade. Casey's arrest and the "furor" regarding the conversations regarding the Grandparents. Search parties and finding the corpse of the baby near the Grandparents' home. Corpse wrapped in duct tape with a heart on it. KC very visually upset when she heard the corpse had been found. Back and forth regarding what evidence is admissible in Court. Time and money waste issues.

Wow. Dang. She's probably going to be gone. :/

A lot of time and money spent on this case! Hahaha! Let's make her the foreperson!!

This lady knows about her reaction in jail to Caylee's body being found.

ICA dosen't look so giddy. Doing a lot of speed writing.

While it is very possible that some of these people have followed the case as closely as we do around here, I find it hard to believe that some of them, truthfully, did not do some research over the past few days in order to not serve.

Wow .. and she finishes by saying "And that's all I know" ... There's not a lot that she didn't know.

OMG....I am :laughcry: here!

:wave: to our anonymous friend! Come post when you get home, k?

"A lot of time and money spent on case " yeah buddy !!!
She is GONE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member