2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I hope AF gets to urgent care for some antibiotics and gets some good sleep tonight. That poor woman sounds miserable!

The other 11 jurors would NEED access to our Sidebar Happy Hour cocktails if they had to deliberate with this woman. :lol:

The other lady here at work was out of work for about 7 days with that same stuff that AF has. Or sounds like she has. Lady here was on antibio, sure hope AF has gotten some or she may not make it for the trial.

I posted earlier I am on my SECOND round of antibiotic and LOW AND BEHOLD my phone just rang and dr said to continue and he was calling in another 10 day round. Evidently got culture back from my nose....NASTY stuff.
TMI I know

SOMEONE CALL SARA LEE ---------> This lady is so sweet she should be in the bakery aisle!!!!!!!!!!

:couch:I actually like this lady

very honest and also didn't take any crap from the lawyer questions... she understood all of it

moo

This pj sounds like a pain in azz actually. Why does she give so much info? Who cares if she drives "with the dog" to visit her son.

OMG - you can't tell me that the DT reads here. ICA is now completely covering her hands with the sleeves of her jacket. I've noticed this all day. They most certainly read here.

Either that or she is freezing in the Florida heat.

An aside.......I had something that sounds like what AF has back at then end of 2010. I was in bed for 3 weeks solid.

Her boys chose to live with her husband after the divorce.

She's never been called to jury duty.

Now, another one of her stories...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I am sitting at my desk trying not to laugh out loud so my "boss" won't know I'm out here doing this.....and I am snickering and sound like that dog in the cartoons...you know the one that snickers behind his paw....

muttley01.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Muttley

My DH found her answer that she was had been divorced for 30 years very funny... "hmmpf, imagine that"

I feel awful for Ann Finnell! She is so miserable right now and it shows. Why can't CM take over this area and let her go home and rest??

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and opine that she would not leave the rest of the defense team to do a job that she is actually very capable of doing (unlike them). if ICA does not get the needle it will be mostly due to AF and AF knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru