2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to her fidgeting, etc., is it possible they gave her a stimulant, ie, Ritalin, Adderall, etc that they normally give children with ADHD to keep them from fidgeting and paying attention?

I know stimulants can cause "hypergraphia" (excess writing).

I think she has been medicated with something but that's JMO.

I think MODS requested that the speculation as to what drugs ICA is taking, or not, be discontinued...:innocent:

Woah - ICA definitely doesn't like this woman. Dagger eyes (which I'm sure CA would recognize in a heartbeat).

MOO

Mel

Does AF really think people do not understand the DEATH penalty means DEATH?

That poor woman needs to go home for the day. Whatever opinion you might have on Casey's other atty, she does not need to be in court as ill as she is.

BBM.

Ugh. I'm so sad. That woman is totally going to hang this jury. I'm going to pray that the others can talk some reasoning into her.

That's my hope too. I'm hoping that she's a follower, and will follow the lead of her fellow jurors who. Hopefully one of the other women jurors will befriend her.

Does AF really think people do not understand the DEATH penalty means DEATH?

:floorlaugh:

Or that "lethal injection" REALLY means that they will receive an injection that will cause death. Welcome to the Department of Redundancy Department.

:maddening:

Juror 3015 up: Female

Heeded admonition to not watch, listen, talk, facebook, teat or tweet, on this case.

Heard about case a couple of years ago, missing child, eventually found her, doesn't recall news about kc or evidence, no one she knows has opinion about this case, doesn't really have an opinion just saw the news back then, hasn't formed an opinion,

thinks GA & CA are relatives, can set aside any previous formed opinion without hesitation or reservation,

SA: Gets local news, seen HLN or CNN on vacation, and "info-tainment shows" like NG, JVM, GR. . . and seen TruTv or InSession a couple of times on vacation, doesn't watch morning news shows (sleeping), doesn't go on line to look up info on case, doesn't know what blogging is (says son will kill her for not knowing), not watched pre-trial hearings or looked online about this case.

DT: watches 13 Fox, no twitter/facebook/linked in, she has old cell phone that doesn't do anything, saw little girl missing and tried to find her, heard about kc getting arrested in 2008, that is not really local info where she lives, she didn't form any opinions then, too many missing children . . . doesn't want to say she is hard to the fact. . . found Caylee - dna confirmed it was her, doesn't remember where Caylee was found. . . . She heard so much going on in the world, always hope they do find the child.

Opinions of media - sometimes she believes what being reported isn't total truth, gotta use common sense with the facts,

(I got a phone call & interrupted)

There are lot of people as of now on the jury I do not think will reccomend death.

"JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
There's a woman knitting in court. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial"

Sort of like Madame DeFarge?

I think by Orlando she may have her own group of Les Tricoteuses...

I think the mitigating factor should be the age of the victim? It wasn't like Caylee Marie was holding her at gunpoint. Caylee Marie was a 2 year old precious little murder victim buy a 22 year old ADULT.

MOO

Mel

It's not so much 'age' as it is maturity.

The prison is not going to "give" her anything unless she has a prior diag. and then it would be so difficult to do. My friends son was in Pinellas County jail. he was a Cancer patient.. and I had to make phone calls on her behalf to talk to the nurse and explain how important it was to receive his meds.. he went 3 weeks without them almost died.. and guess what the health care is private Industry and that makes its very hard to communicate with as far as justice if he had died .. it was very complicated. That boys bladder was swollen up to the size of a football .. he was also diabetic it was awful.

Says she is "in the middle" on the DP.

IDK how you can be in the middle. I agree with the PJ who said you are either for it or against it. You can't "unkill" someone so how can you be in the middle about it? KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89