2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I . . . .am . . . . . speechless . . . . .

Um .... can we say "Overshare"? ETA: I think the word "pasties" means a whole different thing to you than what it does to me. Pasties are what strippers wear over their "girl parts" so as not to be completely naked. (but what do I know?)

I. Did. Not. Know. That.

Wow, you get such an education here!

My next question would be, how do you know that?

To all of our "lurker friends" come on in. The water is not cold and in fact it is very warm. I used to lurk but the fun happens when posting and participating. Of course if you are a potential juror you should stay away because sharks infest certain waters and will devour you once on the shore.

Ooooh! Cornish peeps here? :seeya:. I can make some mean pasties from scratch and do, at least 2x a month. Family is across the pond in Cornwall. Come on over-anytime:rocker:

I hope you'll post your recipe in the recipe thread in the private forums....

They colored the pasties with crushed bug dye! :yuck: :froggie:

Here is a laugh for you guys while we wait. I moved into a new house this week and my husband is out town. I got a little scared so I let my huge german shepherd in and let him lay in the floor at the foot of my bed. I wake up the next morning and cannot move, I look over and my dog is stretched out right up as close as he can get to me, I guess he got scared too!

Yep, course she wouldn't Cindy thinks that she and the rest of her family are above the law and the courts.

I'm thinking when this is all over the website Cindy will set up to "Free Casey dot com", Cindy will never shut up.

Betcha CA will be petitioning the "Innocence Project" to take ICA's case before the ink is dry on the court order publishing the verdict......MOO

Thank you all for educating me on the finer art of eating in Cornwall and in the South. I guess I would call it a Pastry or maybe Quiche? Never had grits either, but I always thought it was ground Hominy instead of ground corn. So lumpy corn meal? Hmmmm . . . not really feeling the love here guys.

Ode to Grits ... we were raised on them. Our kids were raised on them. All grandkids first meals were served with grits. Not that nasty instant stuff either. They see a Waffle House and we stop for grits and sausage biscuits. Yummy with butter and unrefined natural sugar.

I immediately got what HHJP said and giggled. The man not only knows law, but great food as well.

love cheese grits, shrimp and grits and catfish and grits. Don't forget crawfish and grits lol

I beg to differ - there's a waffle house at exit 54 on I94 in Lawrence MI - though I understand it's not affiliated with the nat'l chain. It's a rogue waffle house

Haven't been there for years, but this was a great place to stop on the way to or from Chicago. I never had grits, but WH had awesome omelets!

Grits aren't fattening. It's what you put on the grits that makes them fattening. Just like salad!

BBM: Yep ...

This is how I like my "Grits" :

Salt ... Butter ("real" Butter) ... Fried Bacon crumbled up in the Grits ... Cheddar Cheese ... all mixed together !

:great::great:

A longtime lurker and Floridian who feels your frustration. :banghead: I feel sick at the thought of this getting delayed.

I've followed this case from day 31, and found this wonderful site a few months after. I'm constantly amazed at the dedication, professionalism and intelligence offered from the posters here. You folks are really first class!

We are glad to have you with us.

Somebody run out at copywrite it before she can.:floorlaugh:

I have a friend that purchases right to websites, apparently easy to do. He only paid $8 a month for one with Hilary Clinton in the title during her campaign for President.

Welcome Florida Native, I'm a native, too! We are an endangered species

You have a whole new generation of Native Floridians up and coming. Both of my nieces are Native to Florida. Born and raised.

I. Did. Not. Know. That.

Wow, you get such an education here!

My next question would be, how do you know that?

Word of warning Darndudes - don't Google Image Search (GIS) "pasties" if you are at work... just sayin...:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vika2155