2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe CM asked ICA if he could take JB's place and she said no

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but IS talking heads saying possibly the defense is filing an appeal [I think they called it an interlocatory (sp)] and are fighting the jury selection process at a higher level.

Baez was seen leaving the courthouse at lunch, but the rest of the defense team was in the cafeteria, where they normally eat lunch.

Motion is coming........

Ok just now popped in. What the hades happened??? I'm totally confused. Someone point to a recap for me??????

Beanie;

Are you in here? What did you hear? The other thread is closed so you could not tell us.

I feel like a pop tart! :crazy:

Since Casey is indigent and Baez was paid by the state, does she have the right to fire him or would that have to come from a higher person?

Yep, course she wouldn't Cindy thinks that she and the rest of her family are above the law and the courts.

I'm thinking when this is all over the website Cindy will set up to "Free Casey dot com", Cindy will never shut up.

Someone already owns that site! I was gonna suggest we buy it!!!

It could be that JB left to file SOMETHING in Orange county - but what? A motion to recuse the Judge?

Man oh man I wish I could be a fly right about now

if she was actually teary-eyed...it has to do with JB...she let him go at the advice of CM? Or he asked to be released? (I don't see that happening.)

But, I can't picture her firing him in the middle of the day.

Call me confused.

IT HAS TO DO WITH JB IF SHE'S CRYING...MOOOO

Talking heads on IS think it's possible Baez could be sick??????

They are saying Baez left the courthouse at lunch time, he did not eat with the DT in the cafeteria..

Sick? I'm sure he is sick of KC, thats for sure....

I see three possibilities:

1. Baez asked to withdraw from the case.
  2. Baez was fired by KC.
  3. KC has decided to plea.
They still had jurors waiting to be questioned, and they now have the courtroom reserved through Saturday, so it is not an issue with jury selection. Mason cannot delay it presently by filing a motion or appealing at this time, AFAIK.

I get a bad feeling Baez is Filing a Motion, prepared by Mason...and it is not going to be good news.

I keep having this awful feeling..they are trying to get rid of Perry or they are going above JBP's head...

I see three possibilities:

1. Baez asked to withdraw from the case.
  2. Baez was fired by KC.
  3. KC has decided to plea.
They still had jurors waiting to be questioned, and they now have the courtroom reserved through Saturday, so it is not an issue with jury selection. Mason cannot delay it presently by filing a motion or appealing at this time, AFAIK.

I'll take #2 please.

I just landed in DC,crank up the laptop IN the airport and I get this?

Shorthand of what happened today? TIA

IMO, JB probably went to file a motion.

However, I am 99% sure that Casey either was crying or had been crying at some point. Not sure why filing this motion would make her cry but she really looked to have red watery eyes to me.

I can't imagine she'd accept a plea either. But what would have her crying before leaving court? Maybe she's upset she's finally taking a plea? It would have be to something that affected her in some way. This whole case keeps getting curiouser and curiouser!

To steal from The Princess Bride - Inconceivable! I am in a tizzy trying to figure what in Hades is going on!

Baez made that big teary eyed speech today, I'm guessing there have been stirrings all week from ICA trying to get rid of Baez.

I think this is it - I think he's gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member