2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just picture KC in prison weaving yarn for commissary $$.
3093 is also a spinner and I'm more inclined to see ICA in prison spinning her hair into yarn and then weaving it into a blanket!!!!! teehee

JB is always flirting... I wonder what his wife thinks watching this? I mean if I liked my husband and he was interviewing potential jurors like this I would be getting quite angry with him making himself look like an @$$. :innocent:

I believe that was the Nancy Grace effect.

HLN television personality Nancy Grace, whose name has come up many times as part of juror interviews, was in the courtroom for a while. She left a few minutes after one potential juror said she didn't watch that show because it was too sensational. :floorlaugh:

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...ry-selection-resumes-today-after-a-ar-208486/

That humored me... maybe that was why Jose ran away yesterday? Maybe he found out Nancy was in town and got scared?? :innocent:

JB is soooo "greasy". Like a snake oil salesperson.

Disclaimer: I honestly can say that I don't care for JB NOT because he's representing KC but because of his demeanor/actions. I believe that none of us here, myself included, would dislike whomever happens to be representing KC just because of that particular factor. Just sayin'.

Why does JB repeat what the judge has said already? And why does the judge let him do it. It drives me insane! :banghead:

JB: kinda like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Wouldve been great had he said "kinda like the ingredients of a pizza"

Oh yay! New material today. Peanut butter and jelly sammich. :giggle:

JB: miss 3093 I want to ask you about your patients. I found great interest in, you said that you can put aside what you know about them and treat them with great care.

we have hippa...so

JB: what do you know about them before they are your patients?

only their name the dr and the proceedure.

JB: I am trying to compare that situation to this situation. Have you seen and heard things that you would know about a patient before you see them?

when I am setting up the room, getting the room ready, the circulator will come in and tell me their allergies...then I see the chart and it will list like um, there allergies...I can't give the surgen the knife without everyone knowing it is the left eye. There are policys and proceedures.

JB: make sure it is not the right eye. I misunderstood. You can use information you are given to carry out that task. as opposed to having the info and blocking it out because that would be contrary to what you do...

:pullhair: JB is STALLING. IMHO.

JB: the reason I am doing this now is it is our golden opp. what specifically there are a number of instructions HHJP gave you. Reasonable doubt, JP will lay it out at the end of the trial and print out the rules of deliberaton. However during the trial you do not have those instructions with you. Can you hold the state to their burden as it relates to each charge?

yes

JB: different than civil, in civil it is the perponderance, this burden is higher to meet. the charges that were read, you are to consider different charges. each carries the same burden. just because there are several charges there are no insunuation that ica is guilty do you understand?

yes

JB: things that must be proven to have a finding on that charge. some of the charges have two or three. it is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...if you are missing the jelly you may have a sandwich but not a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...

Oh my! It's peanut butter jelly time! :woohoo:

We have gone from JB's banana to peanut butter and jelly. Good grief.

JB's questioning is like a dog chasing his tail......where did my point go?

Peanut butter and jelly WTH?

All I'll say is that someone is definitely missing his jelly.

This juror sounds pretty good. I hope she's in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333