2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they realize how germy those cell phones are that they pass around...gag.

It drives me absolutely CRAZYYY to see how the defendant and AF continue to giggle and smirk... does no one on the DT realize that this is a MURDER TRIAL???? UGH....

I first thought AF was just being polite and humoring ICA, but - the more I watch - the more it appears that AF is enjoying herself!

KC smoothing her ponytail over and over and over again. Straightens shirt, adjusts neckline, smooths sleeves, flips papers.

It's really a shame ICA didn't put as much effort into getting her diploma or GED as she is in writing and studying her important paralegal material. :crazy:

I think each side is given more strikes for the alternates, aren't they?

yes... but I am talking about the jury... the 12...

the strikes for the alternates cannot be used on the 12 even if they don't use them all

they get one strike per side per number of alternates...

Me too! Just back from dentist...do we still have the 14? or what? Have DT and State used their last peremptories? State had 3 and DT had 1 last I was here.

No peremptories have been used so far since you have been gone.

you guys do realize we are 1 away from the "magic number" if 3093 is thru????

(16 minus 4 strikes left is 12!!!!)

I thought we had 14? If this gal gets in it's 15?

have either side used any strikes since lunch? TIA:)

I have 1 left for DT and 3 for SA

No.

So did the juror ever show up that missed appearing with the 29 other jurors? I'm wondering what excuse he/she will have? Wonder if HHBP will hold him/her in contempt?
Juror showed up. Misunderstood instructions. HHJP accepted this. Juror excused.

Did AF pull out her ruler yet? :giggle:

Whenever I hear taking the ruler out, it reminds me of a JR High teacher at the Catholic school I attended...he would hit our desks with his long ruler if we were caught talking in class..then he would remove our chair and make us stay on our knees for the duration of class.

Heck, I'm still wondering if Caylee's grandparents will give a victim impact statement or are they just going to plead for Casey's life, if she is found guilty? It will be very sad if the Anthony's do not give a victim impact statement for Caylee. If they don't, who will?

This is why this case has affected me the way it has. I am scared that Caylee has no one to give a victim impact statement for her. It is the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life.

So did the juror ever show up that missed appearing with the 29 other jurors? I'm wondering what excuse he/she will have? Wonder if HHBP will hold him/her in contempt?

Yes, he did. Said he thought he was already excused. Judge got ok from all and then did excuse him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean