2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that wasn't NG in yellow - she is on HLN now and she's in a black jacket

I'm sure she didn't rush out and change clothes

Sister was arrested and spent some time in a facility.

Wow sister tied up his dad and robbed him along with some guy. Dt will not want him now.

Capture.JPG

Cell phones were just discussed. Is she thinking back to all of the cell tower pings that will place her at the sceen of the crime? or the lost sim card from the phone that her fake job bought her? or the paying for the phone with stolen funds? or the pretend cell phone call from her dead daughter? or, or, or, gulp???

Sister arrested for burglary with his parents.. tied up..sister prosected but never found the man...nice person for this jury...I do hope they keep him...

Sister prosecuted for crime, her boyfriend should have been arrested, but never was.

Could this be our 12th juror? With the limited amount of media coverage he has been subjected to, I would think the DT would be crazy to toss him!

Unless some big skeleton comes creeping out, I will be stunned if this isn't Juror #12. He is neutral, imo.

Whoa! Sister was way messed up - prosecuted for breaking into parents home and tied up dad! Sentenced to a facility in Ocala... Turned it around very proud of her now

LDB up for general voir dire. PJ questionnaire: 57 years old, single, never married, no kids, 2 siblings - 1 sis, 1 bro. Born in TN, resident of FL for 16 years. Parents local. Dad was educator and mom was secretary before kids.

Sis is cpn, bro is in gov't in NY. HS in Michigan, has Bachelor's in BA, correctional guard training. Works at Verizon. 6-8 weeks training for guard 17 years ago. Received certificate but could never get a job in it. At Verizon for 15 years.

((Sorry if posted...not talented enough to listen, read, and type!))

Never had any contact with criminal justice system...sister has though - bad ex b/f and sister broke into parents home roughly 17-18 years ago. Yikes. Tied parents up and robbed them. Sister served time in Ocala (I think) and turned her life around. Good on her.

Oh oh - sister broke into his parents home - tied up his dad - sister was prosecuted - never found the guy, sentenced to a facility. Turned her life around - married with two kids. Hmmm.

AF done. LDB up.

Aside - I absolutely HATE any acknowledgement of NG in this. I think it's disgusting that she's present, and more than almost anyone else, she is profiteering off the death of Caylee. It's even MORE sickening than CA & GA, as she has absolutely no justification to associate her name with Caylee's. Honestly, I'd love to see her not mentioned anymore. It just turns my stomach. MOO, as always.

Well, there are other media outlets in the room as well. I just don't see what the big deal is if Nancy is among them. MOO

:crazy::crazy:
I'll bet she is peeved. She spent her entire show last night theorizing why court ended abruptly yesterday afternoon. I'm sure when she got there & realized it was business as usual- she was disappointed. She was unable to be in witness to the potential bombshell tonight.

Didn't we all? And it wasn't just her show that speculated, HLN talked about it for hrs....... media was buzzing like a bee........

He talks like GA, IMO, when talking about his sister being "crazy in her head" breaking in and tying up his dad, stealing money.....but other than that, nothing...she got her act together now though.

I like this guy. It will be interesting when we finally get to actually see these people.

The sister bothers me. He knows that she has changed for the better. Would he be willing to give Casey the same chance?

that wasn't NG in yellow - she is on HLN now and she's in a black jacket

I'm sure she didn't rush out and change clothes

Don't know if it is her or not but she is in Florida. She did her show from Orlando last night.

Whatever the reason was for JB's departure yesterday, apparently the judge accepted it and did not feel it warranted an on-record apology, statement or any other acknowledgement in front of the court. I know there are a lot of JB haters here, but I seriously doubt he simply decided to take the afternoon off without reason, and that the judge cancelled court to accomodate a whim...JMO.

JB will claim that due to this PJ not putting the info on his questionaire he should be excused for "lying"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member