2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Perry explaining to him about the DP.

Asking if he could impose death - He says no problem.

PJ would not have a problem voting for a recommendation of death if the facts/circumstances of the case warranted it. Same with LWOP.

i have been using wesh but only because its easier to use the link on my tv..my husband programmed a thingy (its my technical term) so i can watch on tv rather than my computer

Does he make housecalls? I need a thingy!:crazy:

Is it just me or does anyone else's mind start to wonder because the judge talks too slow?

mostly because we've all heard this same speech oh what 100 times before - I think it's great HHJP can pull it out thoughtfully and "fresh" for each PJ

Ann still sounds a little ill. Much better than earlier though. We'll be here for an hour though.

AF up. Cart before horse. We don't presume to know what the jurys verdict might be at the end of the trial of the case (I beg to differ that they DO know what the verdict will be, but that's just me).

If this PoJ gets through...we will then have the DT's last backstrike and we're back at 11. We have 15 left to find #12. And my guess is MAYBE getting 5-6 alternates...but no way 8 out of 15.

what say you?

i have been using wesh but only because its easier to use the link on my tv..my husband programmed a thingy (its my technical term) so i can watch on tv rather than my computer

I don't have a handy-dandy thingy, but my laptop is hooked up to the big screen in my living room by HDMI cord.

I wish AF didn't re-educate each juror after HHJP has already explained it. imo she should have gotten her questions down to 3 at most

He thinks the DP is sad. As a society we may have to do it.

He is a 6 on AF's scale.

PJ: the DP is the result of unfortunate actions, but as a society its what we must do...PJ is 6 on the scale for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member