2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime I hear the word "grits" I think of Flo from Mel's Diner - Kiss my Grits! :crazy:

Revving the engine, getting ride to drive The Sidebar Bus right on over... to the Afternoon Thread!

(Heh heh, you thought I was gonna say something else, didn'tcha.)

Board here.

The more I watch this defense I suspect they are going to come up with a split personality disorder ala "Sybil", and daddy was the cause, her alter "the babysitter" did the deed. Mark my words. JMO

5x50sg.jpg

I got these 2 together...:floorlaugh:

My new screensaver, thanks!! Too funny!

I am soooooo busted. DH has been out of town for two days and I have done not one thing in the house except put more dishes in the sink. He's home in two hours. Maybe I should shower, huh? :innocent:

As for the fab picture of JA, my favorite part is the way FG is looking at him! I think I am developing a small crush on FG. It's that Joe Pesci voice. :heartluv:

You crack me up!
:floorlaugh:

See I
CA bump into the court reporter and the officer react like that? What exactly is going on with the inmate?

I agree. I think they are two peas in a pod. He's using her for publicity and now he doesn't have to play the game with her anymore for fear she would fire him. He's in like flint now with the Trial starting on Monday (hopefully). I think he's trying to get distance from her now. He at least has the sense to not let the Jurors see them playing "footsy" under the table or ICA constantly batting her eyelashes at him or touching his arm. Maybe he isn't as stupid as we think!! :waitasec:

I've followed this case in the most peripheral of ways, but am watching this trial intensely. I get the feeling that he is a big-time user, and that she has met her match. Interesting, that Karma. This trial is going to be extremely interesting. ;)

I would just Love to know those deputies in that court ..oh man would I ..

Mods, I hope this is okay to put here on the side bar ...

I found this earlier today on wftv while I was waiting for the live-feed to come back on. It's about a woman who was convicted and will be sent to "Death Row" ...

snipped from : http://www.wftv.com/news/27950622/detail.html

Brevard Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Housekeeper

Posted: 10:48 am EDT May 19, 2011
Updated: 12:49 pm EDT May 19, 2011

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- A Brevard County woman will become the oldest woman on Florida's death row. Margaret Allen was convicted of torturing and killing her housekeeper, Wenda Wright, when she thought she stole money from her purse. Allen stared straight forward and looked as cold as ice as her death sentence was handed down on Thursday.

BBM: Reminds me of ICA ... "cold as ice" ...

Anyone else think we will have this jury by Monday? I am hoping!

:woohoo::woohoo::rocker:this is a good day:woohoo::woohoo::rocker:

JURY TO BE SWORN AT 3PM FRIDAY 20 MAY
1340: first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
1398: crisis counselor
1019: computer guy with nurse wife
1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
1025: chef with 2 young kids
1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
3308: ret. coast guard guy was going to take gma to the bball game
3015: kidney transplant lady who works for verizon
3185: "favorite uncle" semi retired guy never married no kids
3310: older single verizon guy
3016: PE teacher with 2 labs
3140: "fun job" lady with one cat
3093: surgical tech lady, weaver of yarn with 2 sons in 20s
3281: info systems granny with yorkie
-----------------at this point 5/19 @ 1700 we have 16.. if all strikes are used this will still be 12

these were struck
1232 newspaper guy
1129 young single guy
1312 anesthesia nurse
1407 young mechanic guy
1119 truck driver
1426 young nurse assistant guy
struck at 1500 5/17 3397 stock trader with bad back
1159 VA guy struck by defense at 1700

[ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/50397/family-guy-its-peanut-butter-jelly-time"]Hulu - Family Guy: It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/fO388UyyO1WU-tJjzy3HXQ@@AMEPARAM@@fO388UyyO1WU-tJjzy3HXQ[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway