2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, this makes me think I should have tried to get on this jury. There is a lot of food I don't like, plus there are lots of foods I don't like touching other foods on my plate. I bet I could lose a lot of weight on a sequestered jury.

LOL! :floorlaugh: My DH cannot, absolutely will not allow his "other" foods to touch!

5x50sg.jpg

I got these 2 together...:floorlaugh:

If you could put all 3 of them together for me I'd love ya forever :)

I can put all three together if you PM me the original files. I can do them in a banner or I can put them together in a gif/flashing picture.

Coming out of lurkdom.... Wonder if well start on time today. Hopefully, keep the drama to a minimum.

Hi eelie! :seeya: Glad you came out of lurkdom. Nice to see so many new members!

:welcome4:​

We should be back live very soon. The video feed now shows the door that Casey enters the courtroom through.

bbm
I had to leave and missed what happened before lunch break...
Any theories why ICA got upset at Finnell and Baez on her way out...?

Not sure, could be they didn't strike someone she wanted (you know cos she's the expert) or she doesn't like it cos Judge Perry said he is booking the bus for transportation of the jury Sunday.

She also has Finnell's cold, or at least is playing that up big time.

Methinks, JB is about to throw KC under the proverbial bus (personally - not as her lawyer). His ego is working overtime right now.

I agree. I think they are two peas in a pod. He's using her for publicity and now he doesn't have to play the game with her anymore for fear she would fire him. He's in like flint now with the Trial starting on Monday (hopefully). I think he's trying to get distance from her now. He at least has the sense to not let the Jurors see them playing "footsy" under the table or ICA constantly batting her eyelashes at him or touching his arm. Maybe he isn't as stupid as we think!! :waitasec:

I know the one jury duty I was called for that's what they did and it was a criminal case. The judge asked all present if they had any hardship and then they formed a line and had to tell the judge their hardship and then a determination was made right there between the PJ, the judge and the two councils.

There You Go Brilliant Concept

You grits haters are crazy! :) Yum yum yum! Of course, you hating them just means more for me! :)

Just need to ask this ?. Has anyone noticed that at every recess and at the end of each day,Casey seems to be stubborn about leaving. It looks like she consistently pretends to be putting papers in folders or organizing the table purposely making the court officers wait for her. It's almost like she is daring one of them to say come on Casey let's go .:maddening:

Yes annoying as all heck! This is ICA once again playing the paralegal....old, getting really old!

Are we boarding the carpet yet? Or are we going through the tunnel?

I agree. I think they are two peas in a pod. He's using her for publicity and now he doesn't have to play the game with her anymore for fear she would fire him. He's in like flint now with the Trial starting on Monday (hopefully). I think he's trying to get distance from her now. He at least has the sense to not let the Jurors see them playing "footsy" under the table or ICA constantly batting her eyelashes at him or touching his arm. Maybe he isn't as stupid as we think!! :waitasec:

He has got to realize what comes around goes around....If she can come up with the bit of GA & LA....think what she can do to him and all their private time when she was on bail.....think about it.....scary.....:waitasec:

Thanks all! Glad to be here. It's nice to be amongst others fascinated by this case. I can't wait to see justice served. Pretty sure my twitter followers were annoyed with my constant ICA comments. ;)

I can put all three together if you PM me the original files. I can do them in a banner or I can put them together in a gif/flashing picture.

Thank you! I'll have to find them and pass them over to you, thank you so much, a flashing gif sounds AWESOME!

Feed is on. <modsnip> is bringing in KC. KC was crying I think (or has the sniffles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal