2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrienne,
we have 19

JURY TO BE SWORN TODAY

1340: first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
1398: crisis counselor
1019: computer guy with nurse wife
1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
1025: chef with 2 young kids
1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
3308: ret. coast guard guy was going to take gma to the bball game
3015: kidney transplant lady who works for verizon
3185: "favorite uncle" semi retired guy never married no kids
3310: older single verizon guy
3016: PE teacher with 2 labs
3140: "fun job" lady with one cat
3093: surgical tech lady, weaver of yarn with 2 sons in 20s
3281: info systems granny with yorkie
3170: government teacher with tenure
4013: car dealership lady with bounced checks
4192: young carpenter guy with "parentals"

these were struck
1232 newspaper guy
1129 young single guy
1312 anesthesia nurse
1407 young mechanic guy
1119 truck driver
1426 young nurse assistant guy
struck at 1500 5/17 3397 stock trader with bad back
1159 VA guy struck by defense at 1700

strikes left:
defense:1
state:3

A brief moment of humor to lighten the stress....

DH has a habit of using chewing tobacco one in a while (not often but often enough).I hate it.......I nag about it....I have to remind him not to leave his spittle bottle or cup behind.

Well, found him using it, made a comment about losing his jaw and walked out of the room. He followed me.

Well.....he went back to the other room, thought he was grabbing a bottle of water....and took a swig. GUESS WHAT????

KARMA popped in for a little hello. He didn't laugh nearly as hard as I did. Hmmmmmm...maybe it's hard to laugh while you dry heave.

That my friends, was worth more than any lecture I could ever hope to impart again.

:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

Oh yuck - what is with the big flirty smile while talking to JB, ICA? Honestly I don't this he actually has good news for you.....

anyone waiting for inmates bff to argue a motion???? over jury selection????

HLN says it is very unclear as to how many strikes they may get for alternates, and that they judge keeps changing it...they do not think the jury will be complete today.

I wouldn't listen to them, aren't they infotainment sources, lol... I have confidence in Judge Perry

I don't know...a good question though. Two months is a long time for anyone, but espescially for a young man who only sees ICA gazing at him everyday. Just saying...

Im sure he and #1055 will be just fine.

DH said that wouldve been his hardship if he was called for this, and is surprised nobody has asked about it. No sex for 2 months...not happening.

OMG I have to read al the Afternoon pages.. I fell asleep before lunch break and slept hard and just woke up with my face in Dorito chips I kid you not

Let us know if you need a medic getting all that orange stuff off of your face!

KC is jovial, almost. I think she is getting excited because she really, really thinks she is getting off scott-free. MOO, IMO, all other dislcaimers.

Why is she allowed to view things on her lap or wahtever she has down there that she looks at? I would think hands need to up and front?????

Or restrained behind her back in a pair of handcuffs:maddening:

Boy Casey is sure happy for some reason.

I would be too if I were her right now. It's not looking good. Running out of time and PJ's...............lol, I'm the infotainment poster though, so IMO, FWIW.

ICA still laughing and cutting up with Lisabeth Fryer during the break.... she's having a grand ole' time in court today!!

As far as I'm concerned, she can have her fun. On my worst day ever, I still would not want to be the defendent in a death penalty case picking out my jury and yukking it up with my defense team.

DT is awfully cheery and smiley for my taste.... my hinky hackles are up.

Looks like ICA is bobbing her head like a bobble--yeah, yeah, yeah, get that guy.

I simply cannot wait for trial. Cause come trial time I guarantee there will be no jollies, cutting it up and laughing, smiling like a freaking loon! JA, LDB, & FG will make danged certain of it. It must burn them up to no bounds to see her!!!!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member