2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to hush before all the jurrors all get sent home.

he is the first one up from yesterday... so if that group got tainted I am fine with that... it won't, at least, effect the other 18

I'm glad I didn't put my leave slip in yet for Monday. :(

Do you think he is trying to get thrown off? He keeps saying THEY tainted his opinion. Do you think they really discussed this?

Guys - He is saying this happened BEFORE they were brought in yesterday!

Priceless!! "You didn't see Mr. Baez on the NG entertainment show?" LOLOLOL!!!

Wonder what the implications are? People talking in the jury room/considering her guilty. Wow seems like potential for a tainted jury? Dunno...

O.M.G. LINDA!!!!!!!!!! "Did you see Jose Baez on the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show!!!"

But aren't these the jurors that were just brought in yesterday in the hunt for additional jurors so this man wouldn't have been there this whole time?

Correct. I believe this was yesterday's pile o' jurors and NOT the 16.

Why are there not court officers in these rooms? I don't get this at all. Any jury I've been on we had a court officer on top of us even when we went to lunch.

I think the ones from yesterday will be the only one's tossed, crosses fingers.

Were those discussions before they were called up to Casey's case? They were summoned for other cases yesterday, not Casey's case. Could mean that people were just talking about being in the same courthouse as Casey's jury selection?

:yes: That is how I am understanding it.

Although I will admit I smiled a tiny bit when he said that he heard NO ONE say anything positive about her.

Who needs them if they can't follow rules for one day. I say get rid of them.jmo

I'm guessing/hoping this talk was before the newest batch of jurors were brought in as a group and got HHJP's instruction?

You can't blame them for speculating if it was before that - trying to figure out what jury they were being called for.

But once they were instructed as a group - someone shoud get a butt beating if they still were gabbing about this case.

they should be asking HOW many people were in the room, and who are they?

Jeez I am for real crying right now. Please dont start over.I am so up set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member