2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what is going on........but I don't like it. Not one bit.

I think she needs an evaluation. She is way too emotional.jmo

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm afraid DHS is going to be called over this. She's very unstable, plus domestic abuse(?) and now an outburst on live TV? That spells trouble.

I have to leave for the weekend now :(
Not sure if I will have computer access tonight to check in at all...
Bummer...

Carry on.

wonder what happened to that juror they were talking about with the letter??

The way this day is going, the Judge will come back and say 'recess' until 8:30 tomorrow. I don't know if I can take another day of this.

Is he just going to come out and say "court in recess" again with no explanation????????

Have a glass of mine :toastred: momdetective will have to find a bigger wine cellar to get us through the trial :D

Add me to the list of fellow winos. I will need a hurricane glass like the one Courteney Cox drinks out of on Cougar Town for this circus.

I agree. I feel sorry for the woman because there is clearly something wrong with her but if JP lets her off, then GA/CA get a free pass when it comes to trial time.

The something wrong with her is that she said and did something very stupid! It completely disrupted the proceedings and it is her choice not to take her meds.
Sorry for the harsh tone of this but people do stupid stuff and then wish to proclaim WHAAAAAAA! in order to get out of the problem.
Stupid is...stupid does!

He has to throw the book at her, he should have given her a week. This will not be the last time someone decides to try to get famous this way.

In that same vein, he should have given a month to the PJ who purposely sought out media to get himself recused. JMO though.

cant speak for florida, however, in texas in the county jails, I have seen inmates get methadone patches..the nurse would give it to them..

Ive seen inmates pull the patch off their arms and eat the patch, or sell the patch to other inmates, when I say sell i mean trade for commisary...

crazy but its true...ive seen it happen w/ my own eyes

It's another world behind bars.......something ICA will get to know very well soon enough

Wow - That was so painful I had to mute it. Hope to heaven somebody sends Child Services over to check on that family this evening ! Bipolar, and a meth addict. OMG

Please lord don't let us ever see or hear of that woman in the news again ! Help her get her F'n head straight and life in order.

If she is bipolar, on methadone and a victim of domestic abuse, she will already have a number of support systems in place...

And she may be freaking out about the methadone, but bipolar drugs would not be out of her system that quickly if she only missed her dose today.

I come back from picking up my husband and that poor mentally ill woman is back in court. wow what a day!

But that didn't involve having a juror be excused. With what this lady said, they had to excuse a potential juror.

The attorney who did not return after a break was a potential juror. He stated that he misunderstood and thought that he was dismissed. BS on that one. The judge excused him without even talking with him. A bit of professional courtesy. That was a juror lost there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member