2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:Best line of the day goes to LDB when she asked one of the potentials... "So you haven't seen Jose Baez on the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show?" That was brilliant! :floorlaugh:

Hee Hee Hee! Right? Burned his buttocks and took the wind right out of his sails! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

LDB is awesome!

OMG! I misread your post and had to reread it. I read that "you were working on a fling". LOL. I need a break.

LOL LOL.

Yeah my husband might have a problem if that's what I typed.

No, I'm working on filing two briefs.

She has heard of the case - She recalls the missing little girl. Didn't follow it much. She doesn't know the names GA &CA. Saw a picture of the little girl, and pictures of Casey. Nothing unusual about the photos she saw.

What could possibly be funny enough for ICA to laugh during jury selection for her first degree murder trail where she is facing the death penalty for premeditated murder of her 2 year old little girl? I mean really, if it were me and I was proclaiming innocence...I wouldn't be able to stop crying let alone think something was funny. Also, it's completely disrespectful to the VICTIM that the defense attorneys are making jokes. I am not impressed!

This really proves thay any "crying" earlier in the week ..was completely fake. Because her situation is the same, still going to trial..for murder...possibly death so..wth changed? I think she's gotten really comfortable..so the real ICA is oozing out.

LOL LOL.

Yeah my husband might have a problem if that's what I typed.

No, I'm working on filing two briefs.

:floorlaugh:
Stop :floorlaugh: please :floorlaugh:

All I see is a Fling and 2 Briefs.....:crazy:

:floorlaugh:Best line of the day goes to LDB when she asked one of the potentials... "So you haven't seen Jose Baez on the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show?" That was brilliant! :floorlaugh:

I missed that! LDB deserves a thank you card for that one!

HOLD UP!

heh people...my inbox is overflowing with alerts - namecalling, bashing, etc... Some of these are horrible!

CUT IT OUT NOW or the thread will be locked for 15 minutes.

Got it?

bump as needed if you want this thread to remain open and you see one more disparaging comment.

PJ claims didn't follow the case, only remembers a little girl who was missing; does not recall the names of CA or GA; recalls a pic of Caylee and pix of KC; doesn't recall anything specifically about the pix of KC. Recalls when the case was first reported she heard people talking about it but nothing in detail that she can recall - only commentary that "the little girl was missing."

No opinions or impressions as to KCs guilt or innocence.

Not that I can see the paper (so DT don't order me to move).....but did you know that if you turn your laptop upside down while KC is writing it's like reading lips???

:couch:I'm going to couch it this way.:couch: - HHJP

HHJP: where did we leave off? Bring 4060 in. did you heed? not to read or watch news?

yes

HHJP: heed not to discuss?

yes

HHJP: did you discuss this matter with individuals in your life? Any thing change?

no

HHJP: would it be a hardship for your to serve?

no

HHJP: dont worry about the camera, it is not showing you. everything is still fine?

yes

HHJP: have you done any internet research? facebook or twitter?

no

HHJP: prior to coming to court yesterday, going back to 2008. There was news reporting on this case, did you witness through the media those accounts?

yes

HHJP: take your time and tell us what you can recall concerning the facts and sources.

I recall the missing little girl.

HHJP: besides that?

no

HHJP: names g and c anthony?

no

HHJP: pics on the news?

pic of the little girl.

HHJP: of ICA?

yes

HHJP: what did they depict?

the mother.

HHJP: nothing unsual?

no

HHJP: evidence mentioned in news?

no

HHJP: other people's opinions? have you heard any?

when it first happened people were talking about it.

HHJP: what did folks say?

I don't recall in detail, just that the little girl was missing.

HHJP: as a result of what you had seen in the media or heard have you formed any opinions or impressions as to ICA guilt or innocence?

no

HHJP: Can you set aside what you heard in the news? and opinions and use only the rules and law? any hesitation or reservation?

no

That last PJ was 25?? He sounded and acted like a 16 yr. old. :innocent:

I agree. I knew that he had to be at least 18 or he would not have been summoned for jury duty so I was thinking he was 18 or 19 years old at the most. Twenty five? He sounds so immature for his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member