2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to sit on my fingers because what I'd really like to type would get me a big ole fat time out from the Mods.

Why does Baez think he should get extra strikes...that's so wrong. You can't get something just because you want it, you have to follow the law. I'm so mad that he does this over and over again.

My luck there is going to be 60 second commercial on WFTV, can someone throw up the links for alternatives please!!! I need to have backup open or I may throw something through a window if commercial comes without backup!

Kinda reminds me of a Bingo hall ... I am waiting for someone to yell "BINGO" lol

I can't believe JB quoted A Few Good MEN and the judge quoted it BACK and CM laughed. oY oy what a day! CHEESE BAEZ CHEESE FROM YOUR PORES.

I've got to say it because I'm feelin' it: JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!! Let it BEGIN!!!!

I'm getting all teary eyed. WE HAVE A JURY!!!!! Oh baby Caylee, we've waited for this day for so long!!!!

I'm trying to sit on my fingers because what I'd really like to type would get me a big ole fat time out from the Mods.

Why does Baez think he should get extra strikes...that's so wrong. You can't get something just because you want it, you have to follow the law. I'm so mad that he does this over and over again.

BUt the law does allow for more strikes, and there is precedent for this. It is up to the judge, but JB is allowed to ask.

I think I'm going to cry.

WHAT A RELIEF. Ladies and Gents, I think we have a jury.

HUGS!

Can I hear a big ole Hail Yeah for Caylee!!! :D

ETA I am crying & love you fellow WS's sooo much! :blowkiss:

Im sneaking into my puter room. did they get rid of teacher guy? Pe teacher. ive missed the whole strike thing.:innocent:

Dang - gotta take the mail down - but God bless everyone here and those who have transcribed. I'm suddenly at tears and crying. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout