2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I jumped out of my skin. I want to see ICA's reaction this time now that I know to expect it.

And Casey immediatily turned to Mason and said "I want her gone" - "I don't want her".

When i pick out my clothes, I look like this...

Capture2.JPG

When my boys pick out my cloths, I look like this...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 35
Cos her shoes she was holding were tied together they think she may have planned to 'THROW" them probably at ICA?

I wonder how this is going to affect the trial. I'm sure the judge is going to put safeguards in place, wouldn't you think?

SHE KILLED SOMEONE ANyWAY

I swear My mouse froze right before that happen... and I was fooling around the page .. Jeezzzzzzzzzz

She looked liked one of the protesters at the house ...

Her shoes were tied together.... IS speculating that she was going to throw them, and that she was "unstable".

I do believe we might get to see Judge Perry send someone to jail for the weekend...

Well that was interesting.... "she killed somebody anyway" was what she yelled out. Rewound 3x listening on 95 volume :)

Did anyone notice how RED ICA's face became? She is furious!

Don't know why that outburst should disqualify the pj...

Get the feeling it won't be the last outburst you hear when this is all said and done.

Anybody got an instant replay? I'm going to go set my dvr, I'm trying to do housework and listen too.

we need a new thread:

You know it has to do with the Casey Anthony case when __________________.

Does anyone know how people get permission to be in the court in the first place?

Did anyone else notice ICA had no reaction other than a slight shaking of the head. I would have jumped 12 feet out of my chair!

I missed it! Can anyone tell me how to look for the raw video of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717