2011.05.20 - Nancy Grace Entertainment Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it would cause an appeal, but I don't agree with any of the former attorney's talking to the media about this case. Mark N. and Brad C. are involved in that too.

Lennie changes his opinion daily. Now he thinks ICA can give reasonable doubt if she takes the stand? LDB and JA would smush her to pieces!

Robert Hirschorn, Jury consultant: She's facing the DP, needs to humanize herself before jurors. Predicts she won't testify in first phase of the trial, but maybe at the second phase, if there is one.

MN: Will take the stand, needs to give reason for her lies.

Leonard Padilla: Agrees with MN; no doubt in his mind she'll take the stand and have an explanation that will leave the prosecution spinning. Thinks LKB talking will give the defense an appeal somewhere down the line.

LKB replying to LP.

Patti, Body Language Expert saying ICA wasn't fearful in court during woman's outburst in court, casually looked over her shoulder; "cool customer".

NG now discussing testimony with guest Medical Examiner.

Leonard Padilla seems to think that Casey can hold her own under a cross examination by the State. lol

Dude says not to show remains photos because no one is disputing the fact that they are Caylee's bones. Um yes. Cindy is disputing the fact that they are Caylee's bones. She is saying Caylee is still alive.

Thanks everyone, I am still playing catch up. Still banging my head @ LP, but he is right that LKB shouldn't be spouting off on TV.

Cowboy hat is on saying she will take the stand to cause reasonable doubt..

That bugged me. He says she will take the stand and spin stories that will make the states head hurt. I call BS you have to be under "her "spell for that to happen and clearly they are not.

Lennie changes his opinion daily. Now he thinks ICA can give reasonable doubt if she takes the stand? LDB and JA would smush her to pieces!

I sure hope they can.......................

Sorry, just cuz kc held her own against Padilla and his team doesn't mean she can against Ashton and LDB!

I'm thinking - and I don't know the answer - but what if ICA does take the stand. When she is asked certain questions can she plead the 5th? That would sure put a damper on any cross from LDB wouldn't it? But I don't know if you agree to take the stand to testify if you can then get up there and just keep saying "I plead the 5th". KWIM?

Yes, cleaning the car . . . washing the death-smelling clothing . . . searching the backyard for burial spots . . . and then *poof* kc is "mother of the year"

Add to that giving LE the wrong hairbrush. Again I say apple/tree.

Patti, Body Language Expert saying ICA wasn't fearful in court during woman's outburst in court, casually looked over her shoulder; "cool customer".

Snipped a bit with respect.

A couple of days out of PC, will change that.

Casey also had Cindy cloaking her during the time she was out on bond. I'm even afraid of Cindy. I see so much of Casey in Cindy... except the murderer part.

I'm thinking - and I don't know the answer - but what if ICA does take the stand. When she is asked certain questions can she plead the 5th? That would sure put a damper on any cross from LDB wouldn't it? But I don't know if you agree to take the stand to testify if you can then get up there and just keep saying "I plead the 5th". KWIM?

I think they can get under her skin a bit if she should take the stand, she likes to talk too much. Also, I don't think she'll do it, she's got to realize by now that her lies just weren't that good. jmo

Even number pages = ginormous margins. Odd pages normal. WTF <modsnip>

Seriously is anyone else getting this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QueenOfPain