2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Nejame saying this was a pitiful cross examination...

I am drinking to MN!!!! CHEERS!!!!

frozenmargaritas.jpg

Casey had representation within 24 hours...before any indictment....why didn't Baez stand up for her and be her savior?

I hate to say this because it may be giving JB too much credit. I think he led the A's to believe they were helping their daughter by telling them to do certain things. All the while knowing he was going to use these things against them in trial to add color to the picture he wanted to paint. :waitasec:

If I got nothing else out of the fairy tale <mod snip> JB read to me, it would be the following&#8230;.

All the &#8220;mistruths&#8221; by that filthy family now make sense. I actually understand some of the lies and why they were even brought up in the first place. Before today I just could not see the reason for many comments and actions. It&#8217;s clear now that a plan has been in the works all along. The combined efforts of <mod snip> JB and the Ants have woven a patchwork quilt out of the facts and positioned them in ways to cause doubt in an effort to save that murderess from the death penalty.
Just a few examples:
The mention of the pool ladder being left up
Reporting the gas cans stolen
The duct tape showing up on the gas can and elsewhere
George&#8217;s fake suicide attempt
The affair George had
The jail letters that were conveniently exposed
And the list goes on and on,,,,,it&#8217;s a filthy family affair in collusion with the defense

GA has redeemed himself in my eyes. I believe Caylee is smiling at her JO-Jo today. I hope CA and LA follow suit and tell it like it is.

JB came out looking like a rank amatuer in comparison to JA.
Blessings to the prosecution team.....JUST US 4 CAYLEE

JMHO

So-the line in the sand has been drawn! KC's family abused her and made her the way she is and all of LE from local up to the FBI including their dogs and a rogue "morally bankrupt" meter reader have betrayed her! Did I forget anybody in JB's conspiracy theory?:waitasec:

Don't forget the psychics and Dominic Casey...

this was one of 600 some people Subpoenaed in this case... this is going to take a while...

no wonder the defense didn't want the grandparents in the courtroom watching ... so sick and so sad.. they wanted to blindside them with this PE*IS in the mouth crap!

Holy P-word!! I know that the goal was to inspire a repulsive mental image and it worked. Just not in their favor.

Did I hear HHJP say NO when JB asked to approach?

He is not cutting him any slack any more,now is he? Game on!

I would hope that all of you can now take a minute and post something in support of George on the Anthony Support Thread.

He came through in a HUGE way.

and I predict so will Cindy

I, personally, am not ready to give any of them kudos. This family, and their strange, dysfunctional ways prevents me from forming any kind of opinion just yet. I will just sit here, observe, and reserve my 'take' until later. jmo

Someone posted near the end of the trial thread & I want to repeat it here.

Now Baez has put out there that Casey knew of Caylee's death, but with GA denying the drowning, where does that leave the defense????? OOPS!

Yep, the irony is indeed rich, and JB is now with KC as being their own worst enemies........At the end of the hall and they just walked into the building. Case OVER!@:floorlaugh::loser::woohoo:

I don't know who was the angrier, Baez or Casey. They took way too much for granted. It will be interesting to see if they can climb back out of the hole they dug for themselves.

I don't know how anyone could believe this was an accident after listening to defenses opening statements???? Roy Kronk moved the body? George witnessed Caylee's death and covered it up?

I cannot imagine why Roy Kronk would MOVE the body if all he was interested in was the reward. If he knew where the body was, why would he have to move it to claim the reward?

I mean, am I missing something, because "he moved the body to get the reward" may be one of the most stupid theories I have ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member