2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught a glimpse of Geraldo on the second row. Looks like a veritable whos who sitting in that courtroom.

omg...I have to go get my kids from school. Noooooooooooooooooooo. LOL

Happy to see GA not acting hostile towards the prosecution like during the pre-trial.

It looked like GA put up a picture of Caylee while on the stand. Maybe this is to remind him to tell the truth for her.

I simply cannot help it, I am bawling, sick to my stomach and feel so incredibly awful for GA right now!

I don't want to get my hopes up and don't believe GA will say anything to sink Casey, but it almost sounds like they've gone over some of this. Oh pleasepleaseplease. Could George have turned to the State without having to disclose that to the DT? I'm kinda clueless about that part of it.

KC can't look at her dad she is looking at CM's computer.

I have to wonder if since they've put GA first they'll wait a bit to call CA. GA is a strong opening, especially as he still has the bus tire marks all over him.

On In Session, Sunny Hostin called Jose Baez another Johnnie Cochran, which was meant as a great compliment.

Visible lump in his throat imo. He is holding steady right now....

Everytime they show Jeff Ashton, Geraldo is seen in the background. I hope they change the camera angle. I don't want to be looking at Geraldo for possibly 8 weeks.

Casey's face is getting red. Feeling bad about throwing GA under the bus maybe?

Maybe Baez's words - "his penis in her mouth" are still ringing in her head? But I doubt it.

God, that shocked me to my core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members