2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Can't help but cry when you listen to him. God Bless him for standing up for Caylee!

HAHAHA!!!! Go GA! He's not bending over!!!! Wooot!!!!

Oh my god...heart is breaking for George now.

Denies sexual abuse! Casey shakes her head as he denies it.

"were you present when Caylee died in your home?"
"No, (starts to get emotional) and when I heard that today hurt really bad"

He goes on to say that he would have done everything possible to save her.

Thank you, George. Please tell the truth.

YES!!! YES!!! I take back everything bad thing I've thought about you, George. Good for you for standing up for Caylee. Crying here from relief.

I am bawling. As angry as I have been at GA, he's breaking my heart. ICA is truly truly an evil person imo.

THANK YOU GEORGE!!!!!! He's telling the truth!!

GA: that is a picture of Caylee.

HHJP: put into evidence.

JA: when was the picture taken from the last time you saw her?

GA: march april time, 2008?

JA: is this her appearance the same in generally the same as the last time you saw her?

GA: yes

JA: take us to the morning of the 16th of June 2008.

GA: me waking up. wife at work. normal cup of coffee. having Caylee come out and spending time with her.

JA: is that normal to have morning time with Caylee?

GA: absolutely. I would take her to brush her teeth and use the facilites and wash face off and say hey want to go with jojo and get some breakfast, great morning to act silly or watch a video.

JA: what was her favorite video?

GA: Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmations, lots of things that captivated her that she loved.

JA: this particular morning when did you see Casey?

GA: 10:00 getting ready for her day to get started, it was precious time with Caylee whatever she was doing I let her do because when you have time with your grandchild you don't care what your child is doing.

JA: anything different?

GA: no, just grateful to have time with Caylee. Maybe a discussion about work, but typical or routine just typical that we take for granted sometimes.

JA: did there come a time when they left the house that day?

GA: I can never forget because it was the last time I saw them together. I was watching the food network I am amazed by diners dives and drive ins and it was a commercial and Caylee came in shorts sunglasses hair pulled back and back pack I am going with mommy, great where are you going, I am going with Zanny. Great, Casey says I might be late and staying over.

JA: staying over where?

GA: I guess Zanny's, staying late, it did not happen often stay at a friends house or Zannys house?

JA: ever met zanny?

GA: never had a reason to

JA: conversation with Casey and Caylee what happened?

GA: seeing Caylee get buckled in car seat, just the normal type stuff I did I blow kiss and say see jojo later drive safe come home drive safe normal grandfather stuff. they left in caseys car. white pontiac sunfire.

JA: did you ever see Caylee again?

GA: I neve saw her since.

JA: have you ever sexually molested your daughter Casey Anthony?

GA: no sir

JA: ?

GA: no sir

JA: were you present in the home when Caylee died?

GA: no if I would have known something happened to Caylee we would not be here today.

JA: trained in cpr?

GA: ?

JA: is there anything you would not do to save your granddaughter?

GA: no I would do anything for her.

JA: did you take the duct tape, did you have any knowledge that Caylee marie did on june 16th prior to now?

GA: until our lives started to unfold on july 15th and Caylee was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo