2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I get why JB and ICA have stuck it out together. Two of the same <modsnip>....and I want to go on but I don't want a time out or booted off WS'ers. But I am thinking every miserable thing I can about the two of them.

This case will go on for 4 months unless JB is caught up on cross examination 101.

Don't think all these "objection" "sustained" ed's are making JB look terribly professional to the Jury. JMO

I so love my boyfriend Jeff right now. He is making me so proud!!! His middle name should be "sustained".

holy hostile Baez! how many Prosecutor's objections does the judge have to sustain before baez 'gets' it????????

JB so reads here. And put together this sorry excuse for a defense from pieces of what he's read here. My goodness.

Seems he did.....this cross-examine is horrible....they could have went with the accidental death and left it there....but noooooooooooo...Baez wants the whole Anthony clan to go down and ICA to walk free.

Also...where are the sexual abuse questions, c'mon Jose

I swear I could not be a defense lawyer

GA: I made the report about the shed and the gas cans.

JB: you were concerned someone was stealing from your shed.

sustained

JB: you knew Casey would take gas cans?

sustained

(very long pause)

JB: when you got the gas cans back how did that occur?

sustained

JB: did you noticed the duct tape on the can?

HHJP: yes

(very long pause)

Is it common to have this frequency of objections to cross? I don't watch a lot of trials.

Word of the day folks .... SUSTAINED :)

so what is the over/under on how many times we will hear sustained while Baez questions witnesses?

Seriously???

Proud of you George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members