2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry peeps, but I don't buy this from GA. I don't see him standing up for Caylee as much as rather he is there to clear his name. His reputation is shot no matter what he says from all the previous lies he has told and the actions he has engaged in.

When he states he believes and knows ICA murdered Caylee, then he will be on Caylee's side.

Is it common to have this frequency of objections to cross? I don't watch a lot of trials.

No it's not. This is because Baez is such an awful lawyer. Plus he tries to get away with things he knows are improper.

At this point I'm going to be hearing "Objection/Sustained!" in my sleep tonight!

What's the big deal about talking to a lawyer at the very beginning--a lawyer GA had known for a long time?

CA apparently bothered by GA trying to check if KC worked at Sports Authority

I truly can see that happening to keep "peace" in the house...sometimes one parent will side the the child and put the other down....seen it happen...happens all the time (not with this situation)

JB's (many overruled) objections remind me of Jim Carrey's character in "Liar, Liar" (Fletcher):

Fletcher: Your honor, I object!
Judge: Why?
Fletcher: Because it's devastating to my case!
Judge: Overruled.
Fletcher: Good call!

LOL!

This is a perfect time to ask GA about Cindy ruling the roost and why he backed down and didn't push when Cindy got upset that he dared to question the fact of casey's employment.

I don't think it's really relevant to the murder case.

Such a difference.....Everytime JB objects....overruled!

I hope ... I hope ... that Lee "follows in his father's footsteps" when he takes the stand ...

Lee needs to "man up" ... and forget that "I believe everything my sister tells me" baloney ... and do it for his niece, Caylee Marie !!!

so baez accuses geogre anthony of raping and sexually abusing his daughter and never brings up the issue on his first chance to question the man

not to mention being an accomplice in hiding caylee's body

and no questions?

Devastated that's the word I was looking for. He's done! Good job Jojo!

WTG GA!!! My heart goes out to you. You stood up for Caylee...God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV