2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I would definitely report someone breaking into my shed. That means someone was trespassing, breaking and entering.

OMG ! Pe--- in mouth,Lee follow in footsteps, ladders, drowning. I think I am going to be sick. This is unbelievable.:maddening::maddening:

Wow that's ironic. George is the one throwing Casey under the bus to save himself???? Isn't it the other way around?????

I hate that JB keeps saying the law enforcement kept looking in only one direction. Why wouldn't they when the person who knew what happened never gave them any truthful information???? That is their fault??

Seriously, why didn't JB tell LE all this then?

Baez - George Anthony threw his daughter KC under the bus.

:thud:

geo.jpg

GA and CA are in on this.....the lack of reaction says they knew. If it isnt true, then they are doing this to try and save ICA's life. Wow.

From their reaction or lack of one I would say GA & CA are in on this defense.
IMO

This is not even remotely believable. If this were true, why did Baez keep ICA from speaking to LE for all this time. I am almost speechless over this opening statement.

She waits all this time to come up with another story! ITA agree Lanie, why not say anything before this. She was too busy keeping her other stories together.

Other than the sexual abuse, JB is using my almost to the letter theories. Dang that burns me. I am betting JB tells the jury GA told ICA to get rid of Caylee.

The BUS going after everybody, and anybody ...

I thank everyone here for the camaraderie that I am privileged to share today, in this moment for Caylee.
I just have to say: How can JB being saying this crap with a straight face...Slander, lies and nonsense...I am so Sick at this load of Poo....

I said many times G & C would do ANYTHING to free Casey, well here it is............

This is unreal. I almost cannot take it. How can her parents sit there? I hope none of this bs is true. I cannot believe how they are throwing the entire family under the bus. Hows does Kronk fit in? I may have missed it while I was frozen with shock...

If what JB is saying id true then KC needs to testify!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16