2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From their reaction or lack of one I would say GA & CA are in on this defense.
IMO

and is that why CA is taking notes...so they can practice what theyre going to say and get their story straight?

I certainly hope not. This is a travesty. Im sick to my stomach.

So are they going to get CH to testify and say that GA told her it was an accident?

I hope the jury can see GA's face. If so, they'll know this is all BS.

Not to sure. This is why ICA did not want them in the courtroom.

JB is all over the place. If I were on the jury, I'd find it hard to follow his train of thought. He does not command my attention in the least bit and when he throws out one of his zingers, I give him credit for his acting prowess but don't find him the least bit credible.

so where is he going to say Caylee was from 6/9 -6/16?

I am sick to my stomach. AFAIC, KC will have to get on the stand and say that she was abused, or GA and LA will have to admit to it.

No words for this.

JB: He [GA] took actually steps to throw his very own daughter under t bus just to protect himself.

no worries the SA have this, GA was so frantic to find Caylee, there is no way any of this happened... you can't fake what we saw of GA searching

he had no part in this

I seriously have doubts that GA is going along with this, he looks p!ssed! He also was just looking over at ICA and if looks could kill... I think we may finally have someone in that family being Caylee's voice for once.

JMO

Lord please help me and all of us here at WS!!!

My ears cannot believe what they are hearing!!!

I literally gasped out loud and threw my hand over my mouth with the GA "sexual abuse" allegation.

I am sick, literally!!!

SA better be careful - objections during an OS are usually observed negatively by a jury. And Ashton best stop smiling/smirking. I've said my peace about the defense (and you all know how I feel). But if the State has a solid case, they should remain stoic during this time, and let JB go on with his drivel.

MOO

Mel

Now it makes sense why GA acted so bizarre in his deposition about putting the duct tape on there. They were on board with this defense waaaay back then. He acted that way so JB could later say he was deflecting......

I was going to say something alone those lines. He is being way too cool about this.

The Anthonys are in on this otherwise George would have run out of that courtroom....

JB has him in court stating "he would do anything to save Casey, ANYTHING!!!

its like jvds father telling NH's father:

its my son. I'll do anything for my son."

otoh...i now think G's "suicide" was a LIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads