2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: GA tried to take his own life. We never got t answer in his suicide note. No concrete answers. Why wasn't GA telling anyone?

We will never say that GA killed Caylee. Not true. It was an accident. Snowballed out of control. Not a murder case...

IF it was an accident, I don't believe George was there. I do think George & Cindy are in on this defense story.

If Casey was molested, it doesn't make one bit of difference on her.
Seriously Beaz, do you have to stoop that low???????

Who decides to get a tattoo of "Beautiful Life" (or whatever it says) when you've had a past like "she has had" and her daughter accidently drowns? Seriously, please people think about this!

I agree, DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
Was this a huge cover up by the whole fam or all made up? Im confused.
Will GA and CA be arrested?
Who to believe??

And at any point she could have taken a plea... but yet she didn't.

JB saying GA did not kill Caylee.

THis is tragic accident that happened to some very DISTURBED PEOPLE.

Yes, JB, these bizarre stories do go on and on and on . . .

JB should be disbarred for this. If there is any inkling of truth in any of this, his client would not have sat for 3 years in jail.

Mr Baez is about to overplay his hand, and is about to hang his client.

Just getting done saying that Caylee drowned and ICA knew she was dead etc, if he now goes on to play an "or maybe it was Kronk" card, he will diminish his 'explanation'.

Once diluted, it looks exactly like what it is ---- throw it all at the wall and see what sticks.

ICA is done, no need for 8 weeks anymore.

(And why talk about science fiction if you are admitting to the fact that she was indeed dead)

Crystal Holloway will tell you one day she and GA had a conversation where GA said it was an accident that snowballed out of control. This is when he is out passing out flyers looking for his missing granddaughter, before her reamins were found.

GA tried to take his own life. Unfortunately, Fortunately police found him and his suicide note.

I want to be 100% crystal clear about something. We are not nor will we ever say that GA had anything to do with her death. That is not true, it was an accident. Nothing sinister here, this is an accident that snowballed out of control. Not a murder or manslaughter case, accident with people who have unresolved issues and trauma. Media and bizarre story goes on and on . .. all too common tragedy unfortunately.

Mr. Roy K coming up. . . .

why didn't the defense just tell LE about this story if this was all the case??? Then Casey wouldn't have been stuck in jail for years. now here comes the roy kronk story.

He's using every bit of gossip and circus crap that was ever reported in the media! Even that River person, whom I think was a paid con to go along with this story. Maybe even that nutty woman in court was paid by someone to come in and do that. This is ridiculous. I most likely will not be watching after today.

JB is all over the place. His defense has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

I'd like to say that I came from a home that was abusive. There was emotional, sexual, physical, mental abuse, you name it. It went on. We kept our secrets. We went around with smiles on our faces and were held up as the "perfect family". We knew better. We knew we were different. We knew we were "bad".

We also knew that if an accident happened and someone was hurt, we called for an ambulance. We didn't make up a story about kidnappings. Admittedly, we didn't tell what was going on behind closed doors. But we called for medical help when needed. We. Called. Authorities.

I am personally outraged by this crap.

Seriously. Someone drowns in the pool they don't say wait a minute has there been any sexual abuse here?

Talking about RK now. I wonder if there's enough room under the bus for him too.

So GA molests KC, LA molests KC. Caylee drowns and GA helps with the body.

So:

Why the duct tape on the head?
Why the amateurish job of body disposal?
Why didn't she get out of the house once she had the job at universal?
Why was KC searching for chloroform and neck breaking before the accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member