2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB isn't giving us answers....he's mixing a big old bowl of spaghetti for the jurors to help themselves.

He just ruined his own opening.

SPOILED spaghetti.

I don't care about the Anthonys being thrown under the bus, I expected it. But to say Roy Kronk did it ..... well JB you have lost what little moral compass, ethics and integrity you and the rest of the Defense Team EVER had.

Now the sheriff's office is in on the charade. They are all lying too.

George is going to take the 5th on every. single. question. asked of him. COUNT ON IT. He is NOT outraged or surprised by any of this. HE IS THE NEW ANTHONY MARTYR.

OMG. Beach I hope you're wrong. That will have a impact on the jury. I wonder if LDB can read his prior testimony.

This case is the most bizarre case ever.

He still isn't explaining how she was able to go out and party for 31 days without a care in the world.

Who put Caylee in the laundry bags and in the trunk of KC's car?

Or will they say Roy Kronk stole the body from the house or fromt he trunk?

Im so overwhelmed and upset with the DT's opening statements!

I can not believe what I am hearing. This is so heart breaking.

I dont know what to think anymore. I dont know how i can keep my composure.

Someone reassure me that this is not the truth! I dont know what to think and I KNOW im gonna start crying here soon!

Not that Baez hasn't looked foolish in the past...

But he is quickly killing any future career in law...

So George and Lee raped Casey, Caylee drowned, George hid the body, the Kronk moved the body.

Boy-oh-boy.....George must be more emasculated then I thought.

And yes....every theory everyone had on this case has come home to roost
it is a

goat rope and conspiracy theory

not buying it at all

Not believing this BUT

if there is any truth to this........what will the charges be to ICA, GA and CA they will not walk away from this without criminal charges. Any legal eagles got an answer to this?

Oh who could bear to be around these people?

It IS the spaghetti defense! He's taking all of the stuff and throwing it at the wall hoping some juror will believe one of them. ICA knows it is BS too.

Roy Kronk's lawyer had better be filing a lawsuit RIGHT NOW.

And I want to see GA and CA arrested right now. If they are going to say all this is true then they had better be prepared to pay the price.

If I were a Juror no way I'd believe anything. Casey supported caylee took care of Caylee roof food etc, question how did she do that with no job.
Kronk hid her body, I don't think the family ever knew of Kronk before he found Caylee.
Did he?
Internet searches the list go's on.
But the one thing is Casey was an adult if her father and Lee molested her why did she choose to live with her father under his roof and allow her daughter to be around someone who had supposebly harmed her, if she truly cared about Caylee so much as Baez says then she wouldn't have allowed her precious baby to be around someone like that. I think the Jurors see through all this non sense.

George is going to take the 5th on every. single. question. asked of him. COUNT ON IT. He is NOT outraged or surprised by any of this. HE IS THE NEW ANTHONY MARTYR.

Pure speculation. He can't show outrage at this point he would be removed from court.

We aren't saying that GA killed Caylee.
We aren't saying RK killed Caylee

Errrrrm, he just bloody said it was a pool accident. Ergo No-one killed her (5 minutes ago). Now someone else may have killed her.

No-one dumped the body......I think JB should be arrested, this opening statement is bordering on criminal.

Is this why GA and CA are sitting in the back row and Cindy is out of view.
Did they know what Baez was going to say? Why no reaction in GA face?

If this scenario is true why would GA let his daughter sit in jail for these years when he could have said, she drowned in my care. BS

Moving onto Kronk. I think this is reaching out of accident to now blaming Kronk which is it?

so right!

then the FL Gator football team came over and helped hide the body. Plus the guy from McDonalds helped clean the car. Oh and President Obama talked to GA about looking up stuff on the computer. Then WSers knew and didn't tell anyone because they are all after poor ICA. yeah that's the ticket yeah

Yup I think the Anthony's are in on this. And I think it's disgusting.

And I think the idea to totally blame George was Casey's brain child. She hates both of her parents so much.

And Kronk moved her body?????????????? How did he know where she was??????/

George is going to invoke the 5th on every. single. question. I'd bet my life on it right now. He isn't surprised or outraged. He is the new Anthony martyr. Wonder if he decided to take this role of his own volition or was it orders from Cindy? That is the only question I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member