2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is outraged, OUTRAGED that Kronk got $15k for a photo connected to this case. Hmmmm..... making money off of photos connected to this case. That sounds sooo familiar.

ask KC what happened to Caylee's body. How did she lose possession of the body? If GA told her from the beginning to take care of Caylee, what did she do with the body????

WHY did they NEED to hire a lawyer. Because they know how the Casey case has gone since day 31!

Who ELSE licensed photos JB???????????? Yeah your client hawked pictures of the daughter she murdered for 250,000!!!!

wow.

I love the smirks from the SA's table. Please.please.please tear ICA and her "team" a new one ....

So, all these other people are lying and KC is telling the truth...the same KC that lied to every friend she ever had, lied to police, lied to her parents constantly, lied to her brother...but THIS time it's everyone else that's lying? Okey doke, JB.

I hope RyanP takes the stand and tells the jury what a burden KC would say Caylee was and what a liar she has been since forever, and what a hard arse Casey can be.

I have screamed a few things at my moniter since JB started, and "Aha!" isn't one of them.

So he admits ICA is a liar but he supposedly believes this tale she told about GA, and the pool, and the penis. How did he pick which one to believe?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching Ashton behind JB. His smiling . . . . LOVE IT!

Is anyone else as offended as I am at JB calling EVERYONE but his client a liar?

Complaining about other people being paid for pictures and Orange County paying for someone else's defense. :banghead:

3_8_13.gif

Jose went from GA's penis in KC's 8 year old mouth....to GMA and Roy Kronk's reward.

JB......just sunk his own ship. Grab a life jacket KC......you are done!!

This is pure baloney!

Stating that Roy Kronk took Caylee's body somehow and deposited it in the woods to get the reward money. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Did he ever explain where RK moved the body from and how he knew where it was?

JB saying witnesses are lying - le is lying - kronk is lying - searches are lying.

JB Can you trust anything Kronk has to say? You can't!

but what about KC's lies?????

Is anyone else as confused as me about the DT's explanation of how RK ended up with Caylee's body? I mean JB said that GA/KC had Caylee's dead body from the pool, and then poof? where'd she go? How the heck did RK hide her for months? Even their lies stink!

moo

If George did rape ICA how could her mother be sitting there next to him? This can't be flushing with this jury.

Whatever RK has to say it's probably not good for KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member